Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can the BD ripped iso be burnt using a 3rd party software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can the BD ripped iso be burnt using a 3rd party software?

I'm having problems with dvdfab, it rips bd's fast, but takes a good 9 hours to burn onto a blank bd.

So if was to rip the original movie, onto my hdd as an iso, could i then use nero to burn it onto a blank bd?

if so, will the copied disc still be full 3D and will it be free from all encriptions?

finally, if this is possible, i'm thinking i would have to rip the origional as an iso file, so what copy option should i use to create an iso of origional quality?

It's unclear as to how you're trying to burn with Fab.
    Ideally, you should select Write Data mode and select the ripped BD folder or .ISO as your Source, Fab will then simply burn it directly.
    Are you using Img?

Alternatively, you can burn the .ISO with Img as a standalone program.

I don't see any reason you can't use nero or any other burn engine of choice, but I haven't had any use for nero since v.6xxx
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

It sounds from the time you are taking that you are compressing to a 25Gb disk.

Is this correct?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Which option is the "write data mode"? I tried the copy full disc mode and copied to the hdd folder as the target, then after it was copied, i place a blank bd-r dl 50Gb disc into the burner as the target and select the copied file as the source

the source is not compressed, its 43Gb but still takes over 9 hours to burn.

Also i have tried this on a record once disc and a re-writable, the re-writable plays perfect in my Panasonic player but the "record once" will not play, allk it shows is a solid white horizontal bar on the screen.

any ideas why?

Comment

If you want uncompressed disc, you can use clone. If you use BD copy full disc to BD25, you should mount the miniso file(in the output folder) into DVDFab virtual drive as source and then use other burnning enginee for burnning.

Comment

If you want to use 3rd burning app, you need use DVDFab to output a real ISO file, not miniso, then use the 3rd burning app to burn the ISO file. It will contain all 3d features.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Martin68: No disk should take 9 hours to burn even at 2x speed so you should check for updates to your blu-ray drivers first then see if the blank disks your using are compatible with your bluray drive check with the blu-ray burners website or try different brands of disks i use Digistor disks that work with most drives.If your blu-ray drive burned a lot of disks it may be wearing out the laser needs to draw more power to burn disks.Img burn has a setting in it that does this turning up laser power during the burn i tried it on some disks my pioneer burner didn't want to burn and they worked after changing a setting in img burn a free burner that works well with Fab.With 3d disks you can burn iso's with imgburn but not 3d in folders.A burn should take between 20-40 mins for blu-rays hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
              X