No announcement yet.

Cinavia......just a thought.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what can I do about the cinavia problem?

Comment

I would wait for a developer to come along and help you with your problem. If you've paid for DVDFab Media Player they'll help you get it going.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

so

After reading all of this and trying to copy BluRays...I would say I wasted money buying a lifetime Bluray copy here. I have owned DVD Fab for many years but it appears that Cinavia is making it a dinosaur

Comment

Originally posted by usr5000 View Post
          After reading all of this and trying to copy BluRays...I would say I wasted money buying a lifetime Bluray copy here. I have owned DVD Fab for many years but it appears that Cinavia is making it a dinosaur
          Got to get an uninfected hardware player
          ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Easily to get around if you know how to.

Rip the file to image on disk (I use my passkey)

Mount that image via the virtual drive and continue as usual.

All blu rays play without that annoying audio cutting out around 20 minutes.

Comment

Really

Originally posted by Jonatan View Post
              Got to get an uninfected hardware player
              I own 2 Home Theater systems that I dont plan on replacing....I thought that was why I bought this software.....I may as well stop copying....and buying software to do it...

Comment

Originally posted by dinosar1 View Post
                Easily to get around if you know how to.

Rip the file to image on disk (I use my passkey)

Mount that image via the virtual drive and continue as usual.

All blu rays play without that annoying audio cutting out around 20 minutes.
                So what you're saying it that I should pay more money here and see if something may or may not work?
                I have gotten email from DVD FAB support telling me this software DOES work and makes copies I can run on my Home Theater...NOT TRUE

Comment

Originally posted by usr5000 View Post
                  I may as well stop copying....and buying software to do it...
                  Good luck, as there is no such software on the market today that removes Cinavia.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
                    Good luck, as there is no such software on the market today that removes Cinavia.
                    Good luck at what?
                    If you read my post, I just said I may as well stop trying to copy BluRay and DVDs and stop buying software to try and do it...
                    If you read all this below, it certainly sounds like this software solves the Cinavia problems no?
                    Here is what was sent to me :

Date: November 12, 2012, 1:18:57 AM EST
                    To: George McCormick <pentium8000p@yahoo.com>
                    Subject: Re: Audio Protection(Technical Support)[Windows 7]

Dear George,

You want to keep the cinavia protection and play it on your Blu-ray player which need that protection?

1. If you want to copy a protected disc for your Blu-ray player, please choose your target as BLu-ray burner drive, then you will get the box "Create Protected Disk(BDMV-REC) to disable Cinavia" enabled, and please check that box.

If you choose hard disk drive as output target, you will get blu-ray movie folder with all the protections removed. Then you can not create Protected Disk(BDMV-REC) to disable Cinavia.

2. If you want to copy a disc and play on your computer or the blu-ray players which do not need cinavia protection , please do not check the box"Create Protected Disk(BDMV-REC) to disable Cinavia", you'll get a copy with no protection on it.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely yours,

--
                    Vivian Wang
                    DVDFab Service Team

Official DVDFab Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/dvdfab
                    Official DVDFab Twitter account: http://twitter.com/DVDFabber
                    Last edited by usr5000; 12-29-2012, 02:00 AM.

Comment

I think they have been very open on what works and not for Cinavia with DVDFab.

Comment

Working...
                      X