This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung P4600 and Audio on POTC 2 & 3

I also have been having a weird audio problem.

I backed up a few blu-rays over the weekend and these have worked just fine: Terminator Salvation, I Love You Beth Cooper, Ice Age 3, Dark Knight, Transformers 2

I tried making a backup of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3 with DVDFAB 6210 Beta using main movie only to BD-25. I selected the main movie, the english audio tracks (PCM and Dolby), left HD audio ON, and english subtitles. For some reason or another, the movie video plays perfectly. The audio on that player does not. I tried switching from PCM to Dolby and no luck. The subtitles don't seem to be appearing as well. I tried playing it on PowerDVD on my PC and the audio played. The video didn't because I don't have HDMI connecting to my monitor. Please advise. Do you think it's something weird with Disney movies and the audio properties?

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Anybody know what might be going on here?

Comment

Did you burn to BD yet? as it might be a software player problem for that! I answered this as no one else did but do not have any Bd movies or players so can not help you much but can try and help by giving you suggestions to try if I can

Comment

I did burn to BD-25 and it plays the movie nicely but I get no audio. I only selected the PCM and DTSHD tracks like other BD-25 that I have made backups of.

I am a little suspicious of what this could be. I have not encountered this problem with any other BD-25 I have made backups of.

Comment

I tried on my original copy of POTC2 and I found small quirk. For whatever reason, neither the PCM or the HD is the default audio (compressed 5.1 is). I went to the audio options and switched it to the next audio, and it worked fine. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X