Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to NOT remove HD audio with BD Copy? I see no way around this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to NOT remove HD audio with BD Copy? I see no way around this.

This is a little preplexing. All my searching only gives me how to remove HD audio. Well, I do not want to remove the HD Audio.

I have a few titles that are rare and would like to back them up. If I pick straight Clone, no problem.

However, it would be nice if I could use COPY, which would remove the region coding. However, no matter what I do, it wants to remove the HD audio.

These are BD25's. I do not want to remove the HD audio. There is no need to save space when I am copying to another BD25.

What am I missing here? Or is this just a design flaw with DVDfab and it will remove the HD audio no matter what I tell it to do?

Under fab setting (a.k.a Common setting) double check to make sure it is not set to remove HD audio. They way you are descibing it, it looks like it may be the cause.

I am attaching screenshot help you out with this matter and you can access common setting via green arrow found on upper right corner of DVDFAB main window.
    Attached Files
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

Hi,

You will see the "Remove HD Audio" option when opening BD with DTS-HD/True-HD audio track, don't check it.

Wilson
      Attached Files
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I think what happened here is he had his internal settings set to "Always remove HD audio" like it shows on Hawk's screenshot; so the area on the screenshot that Wilson Wang shows "Remove HD Audio" would then be greyed out.

Comment

Ok, I am not that dumb, guys. I promise you, I absolutely do not have that checked.

You see, it is not checked, but 'Remove HD Audio' is still listed (see circled in red above).

What's truly strange is that not all BD's with HD Audio give me this anomaly. Just some. I am wondering if I need to uninstall the program and then reinstall it.

Comment

Not have HD audio track in the BD source, so not have check-box for "Remove HD Audio" option.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X