Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Movie only problems

Hi,

I am relatively new to DVDFAB (started with version 8.2.1.4), but I bought the program as soon as I heard a 3D movie can be copied in a movie only way to a 3D BR-ISO (BD-50). Now, after several attempts it turns out that ~50% of my 3D movie-only-copies work fine, whereas the other 50% of movies don't work at all. The following problems occur:

1) DVDFAB does not finish the build-process. It stops during "reencoding" and never ends. It happens with Megamind 3D and Cars 2 3D, and formerly with Men in Black 3 3D (all German original BRs), which now encodes fully with version 8.2.1.9, but does not play (see next problem below).

2) in many cases the resulting 3D only BR-ISO won't play properly through the whole movie. Typically the first 2-3 chapters are fine, but than my Oppo BluRay player is out of sync. The picture is disturbed (tons of artefacts), the movie don't play any longer. If I "reencode" the same disc once again it is for sure the same error occurs, but typically at another position in the movie. With 2-3 disc I was finially lucky, but I don't want to watch each movie several times to find out if it is now reencoded to a 3D movie-only BR or not. I experience this problem with the following original German 3D BRs:
    Titanic 3D Disk 1 and Disk 2,
    Cars 2 3D,
    Avatar 3D (promotional Panasonic disc)
    Men in Black 3 3D
    The Polar Express 3D

On all these movie-only 3D ISOs I also have the problem that I cannot switch through the chapters, as typically after 2-3 chapters the same error occurs. The picture freezes. All 2D movies stored in BR-ISOs play fine since months. Also all original 3D movies play fine from an ISO BR copy and the chapter search works also.

I need to mention that I am just encoding the whole 3D movie to a 3D BD-50 disc, as I am playing the ISO discs from a harddrive, so I don't need to encode to BD-25.

Any ideas? Does anyone else has a problem (or not a problem) with the mentioned German disc?
Working...
X