Version 8.2.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 8.2.2.0

I just loaded this version and now I can't open ANY version! This cause my PC to no longer use DVDfab. This is the worst problem I have ever seen, I cant load ANY version. It shut down DVDfab completey. It ask to send a report and I did. I load a early version and the SAME THING keeps happening. .
    Last edited by cattman; 11-18-2012, 07:31 PM. Reason: made a few mistakes

Cattman, uninstall, download ccleaner if you don't have it it's free and scrub the registry until it finds no more registry errors, usually takes me three times. download a fresh installer from the site and reinstall. I have to believe something in the registry is pooched and this method works for me.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

ok, I will

Comment

Sorry man, I found what happened! I loaded new software for my ATI card and it caused major problems. I deleted them and now everything works. Never thought that would happen. Its all good now. I loaded the ATI drivers right BEFORE the 8220 version, thats why I thought it was dvdfab.

Comment

Good deal, I'm glad you found the issue. Which ATI drivers fouled up the works? What version number please?

Albert Einstein

Comment

I didn't check, I think 12.1 or so. You see, it's a "automatic" update and I just always click Yes. I won't be doing that anymore. I didn't go the website looking for it.

Comment

I have a Radon 7770 card myself and take the automatic updates too, but haven't had a major issue yet. 9.0.0.8 and DVDFab Media Player will fail to start on the first try sometimes but will work on the second attempt. Mine is at 12.10 now and that may be the source of my issues as well.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X