BD-R copying problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD-R copying problems...

Can ANYONE please tell/show me instructions on how to have DVDFAB properly set-up. When I copy a BD-R disc, using FULL or MAIN MOVIE it literally takes up to 24 hours just to go thru the copying process and then more to burn to a disc using DVDFAB or IMGBURN. This has been going on for over a year and I have asked for help before and nothing that I am told to do ever seems to work. I'd appreciate it if someone could show me every single set-up that my DVDFAB is supposed to be in to check if it is correct so that this problem can finally be solved if that is the problem, if not then I need another fix. I just copied a movie(SAVAGE) that took over 24 hours to complete... that is ridiculous and I can't take it anymore, I need this problem fixed. I have been using this program for years but this is just insane there is no reason this should be happening and it apparently is not just me. In FORUMS there are other people who seem to be suffering thru the same problem. I thought this was a good program... I may have to find another.

copy

Please explain youre steps on copying disc

What are youre specs for rig
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Working...
    X