DVD 9 Release copy Only partially registers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD 9 Release copy Only partially registers

Sorta registers. My BD Copy, etc, "extra" stuff I've purchased shows I'm a "Trial User" when I'm not.

Also did not install correctly, nothing added to Quick Launch or Desk Top.

Opened for first time it says "Failed to launch last time". There wasn't a "last time" it was my FIRST time.

Hi,

For register issue, please contact with our service team at http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm

For another issues, we will check it asap.

Thanks for your feedback.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I filled out the form but that doesn't really help me figure out why my purchased modules are not registering.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmiddleton4 View Post
        I filled out the form but that doesn't really help me figure out why my purchased modules are not registering.

Hi jsmiddleton4,

This is Anny from DVDFab support team. Please offer us your registered email or order number when purchasing, then we will check in our database and help you to solve your registration issue about DVDFab9.

Please send your email to anny@dvdfab.com.

Anny

Comment

I will do so. However all that information is on the form to which I was directed in the previous post.

I'll also send you screen captures of V9 and V8 registration screens.
          Last edited by Guest; 11-21-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmiddleton4 View Post
            I will do so. However all that information is on the form to which I was directed in the previous post.

I'll also send you screen captures of V9 and V8 registration screens.
            Stop demoting fab on other fourms you should be a loyal customer stop trying to scare others away from fab products
            ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Working...
            X