The Adjustment Bureau Bluray wont compress to BD25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Adjustment Bureau Bluray wont compress to BD25

Gives me some kind of error when I try to compress the full disc to BD25.

I really want to copy all the menus and extras, not just the movie. Thanks in advance, you make a fine product DVDfab.
    Attached Files

Hi likedamaster
    Please try by disabling Cuda.
    Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVD Fab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks, will try. Curious as to how much longer does this process take opposed to doing it with Cuda enabled? Thank again.

Comment

Please disable all GPU codecs in Settings -> A/V codecs, and try again to see the result.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

It worked like a charm. 2 1/2 hours later I got the movie to BD25... Not bad. Thanks again for the help.

Comment

Glad to help
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X