Decrypting latest Blu-ray Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decrypting latest Blu-ray Movies

I always used DVDFAB Blu-ray to rip my original Blu-rays but it used to take 30 minutes tops and then, idf they were too big for a BD-25 disc I would use BD REBUILDER along with FFDSHOW, MATROSKA SPLITTER and AVISYNTH to shrink(compress) the Movie to fit on the BD-25 discs, this process took several hours but great backups on compressed discs up to 30+ GB.

Now when I procees a Blu-ray such as Amazing Spiderman, it takses hours and I find it is not only analyzing, copy process started , the VIDEO REENCODE and GPU Acceleration for Video Encoding Enabled , then it shows the Source it is working with and finally, many hours later the Copy Process is finished. It now seems it has COMPRESSED the Movie to under 23 GB so it will fit on a BD-25 disc.

Is my assumption right, if so, maybe there is no need for BDREBUILDER, would that be correct?

I would appreciate any feed back on the above so I know if DVDFAB Blu-Ray is now doing more than it used to do or do I have some settings wrong in the program?

I await a reply from anyone who can bring me up to speed.

I find it is not only analyzing, copy process started , the VIDEO REENCODE and GPU Acceleration for Video Encoding Enabled , then it shows the Source it is working with and finally, many hours later the Copy Process is finished. It now seems it has COMPRESSED the Movie to under 23 GB so it will fit on a BD-25 disc.
    Is my assumption right, if so, maybe there is no need for BDREBUILDER, would that be correct?
    Yes, it's correct. DVDFab will compress to bd25 when you select BD25 output in Fulldisc and main movie. DVDFab could enable GPU Acceleration for Video Encoding.

I await a reply from anyone who can bring me up to speed.
    Generally speaking, to compress bd50 to bd25 is need 1.5~2.5 hours. It's related with the source, PC's HardWare etc...

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for your reply, I,ve since tested it with settings to Rip it only & then if it will not fit on a BD-25, I use BDREBUILDER and associated programs to compress it.

I found that the latest 8 Version somehow was set for :

Enable full scan(slow but accurate)

Encoding Settings were set for:

Slow Speed(High Quality)

Comment

Working...
      X