Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D SBS Cross Eyed??

Hi,

With my latest SBS backups the I, Robot 3D and Abraham Lincoln Vampire 3D I found the eyes to be reversed and had to use the eye swap on my projector to remedy the problem. Is this the a bug in Fab or where these films encoded differently by the studios? This is the first time I encountered such issue after many successfully backed up films in the past. As a note the last four films I backed I just used BD copy instead of 3D Ripper, two came out as usual and the other two mentioned above are reversed. I find this very interesting and would love to read your insight about why this might be happening.

Thanks.

I asked for an option to switch sides already .. months ago...
    Because there are lots of movies where DVDFab flips the sides by mistake !
    With some movies it switches sides only 'sometime' ... if you retry, the sides may be OK again.
    With other 3D-BD trailers are flipped but the main-movie is ok.
    Others have the main-movie flipped ...

And again other movies refuse to render in the right order completely!!!

There could be a solution to let the user select the picture-order!
    That would fix all issues regarding this...

Comment

Thanks for the reply, that's very interesting even more so as I've never encountered this before but obviously it is something that I will have to keep a keen eye on from now on. But still as this process requires quite an amount of processing I find it odd that Fab can get it wrong by a mistake. Anyways, thanks for the insight and I hope that the Fab team will be able to get this sorted out soon.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X