Bluray Copy (Clone) missing ISO option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray Copy (Clone) missing ISO option

So I downloaded 9.0.1.1 and wanted to test it against 8.2.2.2 on a couple of Blurays. I started to copy the bluray to an ISO file, which is easy to do in 8.2.2.2 and prior versions. There was no "clone" option that I found int he 9.0.1.1 user interface, only a "burn" option. The burn option does not seem to allow you to create and ISO.

Is this functionality being removed in 9.x?

When you put a disk with a movie on it in the drive to clone, the program changes to clone mode it says so on the information box to the right.Confusing for sure they should put clone in the boxes with the other choices.

Comment

Hi, Chertens

Please wait a new build to fix the issue. The Clone and Write Date are in Burn on Fab9.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, there does not seem to be a way to select to write a ISO file with the Burn. based upon Wilson's reply I am assuming this will be added in an upcoming release.

Comment

Okay, I figured out that when you first select bluray copy in the v9 app, and full disc is highlighted I could select the "save to" as an ISO file. Then I clicked burn and the target ISO was successfully created.

Comment

Working...
          X