This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Working

The Blu Ray Copy is not functioning properly. You can save a copy to a folder on your desktop but you cannot use that folder as a source to burn a copy. The source window will only except a disc as a source. Whats the problem all of a sudden ???

singleman5 please stop double posting I deleted the other one. And give a little more information because I do what you say is not working without issue.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Just tried this again and there is no problem.
      Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

The Reason

The reason i double posted was because the issue happens on both the version 8 and version 9 software. Maybe it is the movie that does it. I'm just saying i didn't have problem before like this. The Main movie was showing it was about 32GB. So i created a folder on my desktop to copy to first. When i went to compress that folder files down to 25GB and below, the software, either the 8 or 9 version would not except the source folder. All i get is a little window stating "DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file. has stopped working" A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Thought maybe other people had the problem and know the solution to it. THis is a first for me

Comment

Whats the problem ??

I totally re did my system and its still not functioning correctly. Will not except a file folder as a source file.

Comment

APP Crash

This is what i get when i try to use a Folder as a source file

Problem signature:
            Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
            Application Name: DVDFab.exe
            Application Version: 9.0.1.2
            Application Timestamp: 50b8986f
            Fault Module Name: DVDFab.exe
            Fault Module Version: 9.0.1.2
            Fault Module Timestamp: 50b8986f
            Exception Code: 4000001f
            Exception Offset: 008167fb
            OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
            Locale ID: 1033
            Additional Information 1: c1c3
            Additional Information 2: c1c3499d204bd941b7c5948bd4945605
            Additional Information 3: 3f5b
            Additional Information 4: 3f5bf8e39c329e75454d82639ca9c1b3

I don't understand it. I have used this method before without any problems .

Comment

Here is a picture

Here is the failed attempt at using a Folder as a source file
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by singleman5 View Post
                The Blu Ray Copy is not functioning properly. You can save a copy to a folder on your desktop but you cannot use that folder as a source to burn a copy. The source window will only except a disc as a source. Whats the problem all of a sudden ???
                Hi, singleman5:
                which source did you use?

Comment

The source

The source I try to use is the folder on my desktop. I have used this before and never no problems. I copy the main movie to a folder on my desktop. Then I try to use that as my source to then compress it to another folder on my desktop. But it will not let me use the folder as a source ??

Comment

I've tried to reproduce your issue and I can't. I created a folder on the desktop named it "Full" and put a full BR iso rip in it, the created another folder on the desktop named "Compressed" and the process worked fine.

What are you naming the folders and I'll try exactly what you are doing.

See attached:
                    Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Folder names

Well if the Movie is Batman like the one i was having problems with i named it Batman. Then i named a Folder Batman25 for the compressed files to go into. When click on the little folder icon on the source line it opens up. I then find the Folder named Batman, scroll through until i find where it says main movie then the name of the movie. As soon as i click open thats when it faults ??

Comment

Update to 8.2.2.4 and give it a try if you have the same issue post back here. In the interim I'll give it a try.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Using 9 Software

Went back and trying the 9 software ( 9.0.1.2 ). The Batman movie i took back. Right now i am trying the Blu Ray movie "Sparkle". I am copying the Main Movie (Files are 30GB) to a folder on my desktop titled "Sparkle". When that completes i will try to compress that folder files down to 25GB or less. I will put the compressed files in a folder named "Sparkle25"). A question to you is when i started the process it asked me if i wanted to remove HD Audio and if i wanted the Cinavia removed. I didn't checked either of those boxes.

Comment

Don't worry about those two boxes for now, worry about that when we get past this crashing.

Here is my last test, is this what you are doing?
                            Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes thats it... But when i go to load the source file folder to the source line it faults. How do you go about finding the sorce folder to use ??

Comment

Working...
                              X