Wrath of titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrath of titans

I was trying to watch wrath of the titans and the message audio muted temporarily cinavia. Any way around this? In dvdfab it said may not play in ps3 or some players. I have a Samsung blu ray player.

Pls don't select "Create Protected Disc(BDMV-REC) to disable Cinavia..." option when you backup your movie. It can be playback on your Samsung blu ray player.

Comment

Wrath of the Titans Blu-Ray, SD DVD and the box it comes in has Cinavia protection. This is the disc that convinced me to get a media player and forget about Cinavia forever!
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        Wrath of the Titans Blu-Ray, SD DVD and the box it comes in has Cinavia protection. This is the disc that convinced me to get a media player and forget about Cinavia forever!
        They need some +1's on this forum or at least "Likes". But my name is SuperFist and I support this message!

Comment

How to play on TV?

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          Then how are you watching? I have been ripping my movies and I just came across this issue. All of my movies are on a terrabyte ... or more and streaming off of my router. In my living room, I use my PS3 to "watch my streaming videos. So how do I get my movies from the terrabyte to the TV. Hell, I wonder if this impacts the MP4 to be played on my tablet?
          Thank you,
          ElSid

Comment

elsid, after holding out for too long I got myself a AIOS media player, check Amazon. I gave the PS3 to the grandkids to destroy at their pleasure. I also have DVDFab media player which is also unaffected by Cinavia.

The mp4 will have the Cinavia watermark but I doubt your tablet's firmware will recognize it and mute the audio.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

I tested a lg bp 125 with infected bluray movie and movie muted within 20 min so i ripped that movie to mkv and then burnt it to a disc audio muted so then i put that mkv on a USB stick and no cinavia detection playing it over thumb stick was a work around for cinavia infection tested mib 3 and the amazing spider man and columbiana they played flawless

Merry Christmas to all.
              Last edited by Jonatan; 12-24-2012, 04:59 PM.
              ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Working...
              X