3D: Clone Vs. Movie Only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D: Clone Vs. Movie Only?

I've been backing up my 3D discs recently and using the full "Clone" on 50GB discs, but it's getting expensive!

Is it even possible / can anyone give me a step by step walk through of how to get just the 3D "Movie Only"?

Will DVDFab even choose the 3D version on a disc that has both 3D and 2D versions on the same disc?

Have plenty of 25GB discs I'd like to use....

Thanks for any help!

After you do a 50 gig clone close fab open it again drag the 50 gig movie in fab blu ray 3d and choice main movie in the box on the bottom change the pull down box to 25 gigs then hit start then fab asks if you want a 3d movie on the next page its already checked for you then click start, Fab will now compress down to 25 gigs in 2-12 hours time depending how fast your computer is my 2 core takes about 12 hours a four core can do it 2-3 hours.then it will burn the blank 25 gig disk that you should have put in the drive already in 20-50 mins later after the conversion job it spits out your 3d copy on a 25 gig disk.Try it out if ok then delete the 50 gig and 25 gig 3d file on your hard drive.Also make sure fab burning engine is checked in settings.

Comment

Keep in mind, I'm only using Blu-Ray Copy, not 3D Ripper or whatever....will this still work?

I'm wondering if Blu-Ray Copy will find the 3D version if I choose to do "Movie Only"...

Comment

You only need blu ray copy to do this and yes fab will find the 3d part and asks you if you want to copy it as a 3d movie on the second page of main movie the box is already pre checked for you if you were to uncheck it you can make a regular blu ray its real easy once you do one.

Comment

You can copy Blu-ray 3D disc in "Main Movie" mode, please choose copy it as Blu-ray 3D, so it will remain 3D.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi, trying to backup bolt 3d but when I make full 50gb backup to hdd then select miniiso i cannot see any files in the ssf folder! Also when i mount the miniiso created by dvdfab it only shows a size of 4.8gb, any help appreciated. Using the newest version of dvdfab.

Comment

If you follow my directions you should be able to make a 25 gig full disk or main movie the 3d files are their even though you can't see them just burn the disk with fab burning engine checked in soft wear its the default anyway.If you made a 25 gig iso then you can burn with img burn so the rule is if you have a 25 gig 3d movie as a folder to burn it must be burned with fabs burning engine if you made a 25 gig iso then img burn or fab burner can be used for the burn this keeps the 3d files in 3d.

Open fab,select main movie, in the pull down box select 25 gigs,hit next page their you will see make 3d movie already checked for you then hit start,fab will compress the 3d movie to whatever you selected in the pull down box and then it will burn the disk for you in 3d so make sure there's a blank disk in the drive.

The disk should come out about 22.5 gigs or so in full 3d.

Comment

Working...
              X