v9016 Avatar 3D No 3D available on copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy v9016 Avatar 3D No 3D available on copy

I copied the entire Avatar 3D blu-ray disk using DVDFab Copy, Full Disk, and saved it to the HD. I then used other software to compress the disk down so that it would fit on a BD-25. When the compression was finished I next used DVDFab Copy, Full Disc, again to burn the compressed disk image back to a BD-25. The whole process worked flawless except that the finished copy of the movie is not in 3D like the original.

What exactly did I miss or not do to in order to recreate the original 3D content on the disk?
    Last edited by 90312; 12-29-2012, 01:25 AM. Reason: Forum rules

Originally posted by enduser9999 View Post
    . I then used other software to compress the disk down so that it would fit on a BD-25.
    Please use DVDFab to compress the disk.

Comment

DVDFab is unable to open or read from the folder that it created on the HD.
      It made the following folders: FullDisc, inside this folder is the actual movie in another folder called: RED_BIRD_3D_WW

Using another program I can read the files to start the compression process without any issues, so this proves that the folder is not corrupted, but that there seems to be a bug in DVDFab.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser9999 View Post
        It made the following folders: FullDisc, inside this folder is the actual movie in another folder called: RED_BIRD_3D_WW
        Ensure you tried opening with FAB using the RED_BIRD_3D_WW folder, if you just tried to open from "FullDisc" folder it will not recognize.

Comment

That is correct, you have to go to the RED_BIRD_3D_WW folder otherwise the program can't find the files. Finding the files is not the problem it sees the files, but it just scans them indefinitely. I know the files are not corrupt because I can read them using other I programs. I removed DVDFab and reinstalled it again with the same results. Running W7 64bit

Comment

I tried a few more test using DVDFab versions v8226, v9211, 9212, 9215, 9216 and they gave me the exact same results on W7 64bit.

If you make a Full Disc, Blu-ray Copy and save it to the HD without compression, DVDFab is UNABLE to read the saved file. It will scan the file indefinitely when you try to read it. Other programs are able to read the file created by DVDFab without any problems.

If you make a Main Movie, Blu-ray Copy and save it to the HD without compression, DVDFab is ABLE to read the saved file without any problems.

I am unable to compress the Full Disc saved to the HD using DVDFab.

Comment

anybody?

Comment

Wow great product support guys. Not one mod or developer will confirm any of these problems I have mentioned here.

Comment

Moderators are here to enforce forum rules, we are not developers and can't fix every problem. We help out if and when we can so layoff!
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Try making copy straight from disc to disc, I had to do this with Nemo to achieve side by side 3D.

Going to my hard drive first resulted in no 3D.

Comment

Working...
                    X