Total Recall 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Recall 2012

I was not able to retrieve log files for this movie. For some reason my log files have stopped being added over a year ago. Not sure why. But when watching the movie about an hour in the movie freezes and no audio. If i fast forward or rewind it a little bit it is works fine again for awhile. This continues to happen off and on after this. I have all of my codec settings to software. I use img/burn to burn. I burn at 2x speed. I think there may be a mts file problem with this movie. Is anyone else having this problem with this movie. I seen on another program like fab that they are having these issues with this movie.

Its not a cinivia problem if that is what you are thinking. My players have no cinivia on it. I don't believe this movie has cinivia on it too.

Comment

Forgot to mention it is a Region A and is the director cut version

Comment

Just for the record, this BD is cinavia protected.
        Here's a frequently updated list courtesy of Fengtao:
        (scroll down for BD, DVD & players)

As to your problem, it's all guesswork without the logs.
        No internal or Img logs?

Check the file path in Fab's settings...perhaps it was inadvertantly changed?

I don't think there is any default, max size for the logs in windoz, but I'd delete most/all of 'em anyway and start fresh.

Recommend you re-rip the BD and post the logs.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X