Various Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various Issues

I am very confused. How is it that people have so many issues with this program. I have had 2 problems since I bought this program, both were new movies, not decripted at the time I went to copy, but were updated within 2 weeks after. I typically only copy "main Movie", as I don't want all the coming attractions to fast forward thru. I also don't compress the HD Audio, as I want it available, and have absolutely no issues. This program works great for me, and early on, I have had my questions answered when I needed them.

I used information suggested by I think "Signals" or "CBR929", and that was use 8085 version unless I have a new movie that isn't recognized, then I update and use the latest version. Hence, I have 2 versions loaded, and have no issues.

I use Vista on my "Copy" computer, with an LG "Read" Internal Blu-Ray Drive (E), and an LG "Write" Internal Blu-Ray Drive (F) to minimize my interaction and time to copy. I return when both drive drawers are open, telling me all copying is done.

I do also view in a free standing Magnavox Blu-Ray Player on my 55" Sony Big Screen. Always a great copy and no Cinavia issues..

I guess I just don't understand, how so many issues are derived by so many.....

When issues arise, you should search for "Signals" or "CBR929" ask them for input. They both are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Just my 2 cents..
    Last edited by dcc1048; 01-07-2013, 02:08 PM.
    "Are you still master of your domain?"
    Cosmo Kramer
Working...
X