This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task_1 failed! Error=1010(504.00 1 1 )

No matter what I do, the process fails. I have configured everything to CUDA and it still fails. If they think I'm gonna pay for the Blu-Ray Copy (using trial) then they better fix the problem or tell me how to configure it. No matter what I do, the process still fails. Can someone tell me what I need to do to make it work.
    (I have had NO problems with the DVD Copy since I started using it almost 2 years ago. Now I try the Blu-Ray Copy and am read that GeForce is not supported. HuH?

Here is statistics and information that might help:

Windows 7
    32 Gig Ram
    GeForce 9500 GT
    CUDA drive version 5.0
    CUDA Capability revision number: 1.
    Supported Video Codecs :
    CUDA_MODE_H264
    CUDA_MODE_VC1
    CUDA_MODE_MPEG2
    DXVA_MODE_H264

CoreAVC : cannot be detected.

16:45:24 Analyzing started
    16:48:11 Analyzing completed successfully
    16:48:11 Copy process started
    16:48:21 Video reencode bitrate (7452 kbps)
    16:48:22 GPU acceleration for video encoding enabled

16:48:24 Task_1 failed! Error=1010(504.00 1 1 )

Info for drive [U:\] (DVDFab 9.0.2.0)
    Vendor: ASUS
    Product: BW-12B1ST
    Revision: 1.03
    Vendor specific: 2011/04/18 21:48
    Drive region control: RPC II
    Drive region: 1
    User changes left: 4
    Vendor resets left: 4
    AACS version: 1
    Number of concurrent AGIDs: 2
    Supports bus encryption: YES
    Supports binding nonce generation: NO

Disc media: Blu-ray
    Disc type: BDMV
    Volume name: ANOTHER_EARTH

AACS (Advanced Access Content System) protection is removed!
    AACS MKB version: 23
    Drive AACS revocation level: MKBv31 or higher
    BD+ protection is removed!
    BD+ generation: 11

Java protection is removed by StealthyClone anti-protection.

UPDATE to above post

It seems that I can copy full disk (50 Gig) to hard drive, but unable to compress to 25 Gig. How do I get it to compress a 23 - 28 gigabyte BR disc to fit on a 25 gigabyte blank BR disc?

Comment

Try turning the CUDA crap all OFF!!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

CUDA crap was off to begin with (UPDATE)

I didn't have anything configured to begin with. Then I disabled everything and it still failed. The UPDATE is that I did update my Nvidia driver (I thought it was updated) and tried it again. Will try with everything shut off or disabled. Will update as to status.

Comment

I tried, but I couldn't do it! (UPDATE)

3 or 4 attempts, using different configurations (after the graphics driver update) and they all FAILED!

Comment

Still another UPDATE:

It's not just with the "Another Earth" BRD, because I tried it with the new Led Zeppelin BRD and it still fails!!!!

Comment

Having trouble compressing

I can copy whole BRD to harddrive, but the 'process fails' when I try to compress to fit on 25 gig blank disk. I have posted complete error message in log file, on another thread: "Task_1 failed! Error=1010(504.00 1 1 )"
              If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Would like to get this fixed so that it will make my decision to pay for it (after trial period has expired)...As it is I am losing time by not having the solution to my problem. Please look up the previous post, read all my entries, before anyone makes suggestions that I have already tried.
              Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by earthdog View Post

I can copy whole BRD to harddrive, but the 'process fails' when I try to compress to fit on 25 gig blank disk. I have posted complete error message in log file, on another thread: "Task_1 failed! Error=1010(504.00 1 1 )"
                If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Would like to get this fixed so that it will make my decision to pay for it (after trial period has expired)...As it is I am losing time by not having the solution to my problem. Please look up the previous post, read all my entries, before anyone makes suggestions that I have already tried.
                Thank you!
                Please post the complete log for that session and the title and region of the disk you are working on, also what verison of fab you are using.

Comment

Hi earthdog
                  Did you disable Cuda all together?
                  Open fab click the gear cog top right > general > A/V Codec > put a check in the box disable all GPU codecs, click OK restart Fab and try again.
                  If still having problems post the internal log for this movie and do not edit it.
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Sorry didn't see you had a double post. go into settings on dvdfab under a/v codec set everything to softwear click apply then restart dvdfab then try again. if this does not work please post the log with these settings.
                    Last edited by csbond2; 01-13-2013, 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Hi earthdog
                      I have merged your 2 threads, do not start another thread on this issue.
                      Thanks
                      CBR929
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Now DVDFab is not even opening...

It says that it has encountered a problem and must close. I send the report about it, and I'm asked if I want to restart DVDFab and I click "YES." It just goes through the same problem all over again.
                        I tried reinstalling but, it still fails to open! I will try to uninstall and reinstall, (from a clean install), the program. I just hope I can find the key somewhere in my email???
                        I cannot open DVDFab!!! This has never happened with the DVD copy that I PAID for!!!!!!!! Now I can't even open that!

Comment

@ EARTHDOG,

Have you tryed any version of 8 to see if it will compress? I've done that many times in the past when V9 wouldn't work!

You can still d/l V8085 non-QT, or try one of the V8QT's! Hope things work out for you! Theres alot of good people here that will help you, it might take a little work at it, but it will get done!

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
                            @ EARTHDOG,

Have you tryed any version of 8 to see if it will compress? I've done that many times in the past when V9 wouldn't work!

You can still d/l V8085 non-QT, or try one of the V8QT's! Hope things work out for you! Theres alot of good people here that will help you, it might take a little work at it, but it will get done!
                            When I went to uninstall 9, I saw that 8 was still installed and tried it. It worked, except for a couple of read errors. I will update to the latest 8 version and try it again.
                            Great suggestion. Will get back to update how it goes. Or to ask for more advice. Please check back to this post in a little bit. (Thank you!)

Comment

UPDATE: Program freezes

I updated the 8x version to 8.2.1.5 (newest 8 version does not give the option for BluRay) and tried compressing 23 gig BRD to 25 gig setting. Program eventually zeroed out (with timer still running) with approximately 98% finished on first task.
                              I then took the suggestion made by another user to burn to hard drive at 50 gig setting and compress/burn to blank disc at 25 gig setting. The program still froze! (It's still running....) The following is where is got stuck:
                              Source(00000.m2ts)
                              Task 1/2
                              98.14% (Task Time Left: 00:00:00)

I will let it continue to run, while I go do something I have to do. If it still is not completed I will cancel the process and post my log file to this thread. I will also send the zip file to the support team at DVDFab.
                              Hopefully someone will be able to tell me what I (and others) am doing wrong??? (If it were an isolated incident, it could be due to my settings, but I'm not the only one having problems!) I have tried doing the same couple of Blu-Ray discs in most every settings: cuda on/cuda off, using dvdfab engine, switch to software, without using the "miniso" and using the "miniso" setting. Nothing seems to work!!!
                              I guess I'm going to have to be content to NOT backing up my BluRay collection. I just started getting BR's, but maybe I should just stick to DVD's!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X