X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to improve the speed of converting to BD25 and burning speed

My PC has the following spec.
    Core 2 Quad 8400 2.66Ghz, 4G Ram
    Sapphire HD5550 1GDDR2 (i.e. ATI RadeonHD 5550)
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
    DVDFab Blu-ray Copy 8

Problems.
    1. The process of converting output size to BD25 from BD50 is very slow. Please see attached that used around 3 hours more.
      Is it relaed to the VGA card problem? If I changed to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or above, will it make faster for this process?
      Please advise a good affordable VGA card (My PC is just for internet access or don't play game)

2. DVDFab's default setting is using VSO Burning Engine. It will take around 6~8 hours to burn into BD25 disc using DVDFab. (Around 1.x in speed). Then I must give it up.
      If the output is ISO file, then burn it into BD25 disc by using ImgBurn software. It needs around 15~20 mins to finish. But needs to operate ImgBurn software manually.
      So if changed DVDFab to use ImgBurn engine, will it make the whole process faster?

Many thanks.
    Attached Files

Hi Pleox:
    For your PC, 3 hours is normal .
    In our performance testing, the Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration is the fastest.
    We have less VGA card, so cannot help you.

DVDFab's default setting is using DVDFab burning engine now. It is better than VSO, and could update and improved. The slow speed of VOS is known issue, we cannot help it.
    So suggest you use DVDFab burnning engine for Blu-ray. For DVD, VSO is engouh.

Comment

Working...
    X