Disk Menus Missing from Blu Ray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disk Menus Missing from Blu Ray copy

When I use DVDFab to copy a DVD disk to the WD TV Life Hub hard drive, everything shows up fine. When I use it to copy a Blu Ray disk, there is no disk menu, so I cannot select scenes, adjust audio options, look at special disk features (trailers or "making of" shorts), etc..

This behavior is 100% repeatable. For DVDFab, I own a license for both the DVD copy and the Blu Ray copy.

Has anyone else noticed this? Does anyone know of a workaround?

Thanks, in advance.

I understand that the WDTV has only limited or no support for BR menus.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

If you make a iso or full disk you can play the extra's and have the disk menu on the computer using a software player.With a media player get one that supports the menu's as some do and some don't some do 3d some don't.Some can read iso's some only read folders.
      You can always use the media player for the main movie and watch everything else on the computer.Maybe not what you wanted but that's why research is necessary before you buy something.If you just brought the media player maybe you can return it and get one that meets your needs.

P.S. Some media players use their own blu-ray menu's look for this on yours it maybe just a press of a button also most have their own audio button to change tracks.It's just a simple way to jump chapters by numbers and or a timeline plane Jane like no pictures or fancy moving video to the chapters.Also make sure your making full disk or iso (if your media player can play iso's) If you made a main movie that will only give you the main movie nothing else.
      Last edited by glenns; 02-07-2013, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X