This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

copy time

I have 8.2.2.0 version and I am curious why sometimes my blu ray copy takes 1 hour and other times it takes 9 hours. I started out at 2.0mb/s and then it immediately drops to .86mb/s. Is there anything I can close that would increase the speed. I have a Intel Icore 7 2.3 ghz processor. 6x blu ray and 8gb memory. Any ideas? I rget a few and it can take me several days to do several movies.

I would update to the latest DVDFab.

Are you talking about copying the movie to your hard drive?

Comment

Update

Does that cost me more money? I bought the lifetime package. I used to copy to the hard drive but I would have to watch a whole movie in short segments so now I just copy to a disc.

Comment

The update is free.

Which operation are you performing when the speed drops?
        Last edited by martythebrit; 02-09-2013, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Process

I only do main movie because I have 25gb discs so I can't do full without losing alot of quality. It analyzes and as soon as it starts it then shows 9 hours remaining. Last night it took over 11 hours for just one movie that was 22gb.

Comment

Can you post a log.

Comment

New

I downloaded an update. how do I post a log?

Comment

If the movie is 22GB there should be no compression, just a straight copy which should be really quick.

Comment

Click on the question mark in the blue button at the top right corner of the DVDFab window, then click 'Open Log Folder', you'll see the logs.

Comment

Compression

It compressed to 84% on a BD 25 1080 P therefore it took 11 hours. Is there an easier way to do this or do I clone? I've always just analyzed and then it compressed down to the 84% and then burned it to the disk right from the software. I keep getting late fees because these movies take so long.

Comment

Late fees on what?

Comment

Not rentals by any chance?
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Time

Movies. I get charged late fees if I don't return them in time

Comment

As we do not condone piracy of rental disks on this forum, I would ask a mod to close this thread and warn steelrfan85.

@steelrfan, please read the rules governing this forum before posting again!
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

DVD

It's not from a store. My friend has bought them but he makes me pay to borrow movies he has bought. But if that's considered piracy then I will stop.

Do not discuss copying any content that does not belong to you....thread closed.
                              Last edited by 90312; 02-10-2013, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X