Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Ray Region Code ...

Hi there !

I wanted to know something about Region code for Bue Rays as well as inform about an incinsistency I have foud.

Recently I have tried to BR copy a BR called (Resident Evil), and got a Region code error when trying to read the DVD on my Popcorn player through the network ...
    I probably changed a paramater without knowing myself ...

1. I would like to know if DvdFab is able to tell what is the region code of a BR structure of iso file when scanning it as source ?

2. Second, I would like to inform about this inconsistency I have found in the "Blue Ray" -> "Blue Ray prtecion" menu ... In here you have the possibility through a checkbox to "Remove RC" ... issue is that when this "Remove RC" checkbox is not checked, the drop down to select the region code is grayed out. The drop down for selecting the region is only available when you check "Remove RC" ... that should be the opposite as when you want to remove the Region code you should not be prompted to select one, and vice - versa.

Thank you !

Vso inspector (a free program on the internet) do a search for it.This will tell you a lot of info.about a disk when inserted in your drive including the Region code of the disk.

Comment

Working...
    X