Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Titles - Same size - player to recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Titles - Same size - player to recommend?

OK folks this has been covered in many threads...however does anyone know of a software player or hardware player that will show me the correct title it's using to play the disc? I have used both Cyberlink and windvd and both those applications tell you it's title 1, even if the disc has title 800, 850 and 601 as in star wars blu rays. I want a player that shows 800 (or at least correct title).

In the case of star wars where it show forced subs which are random names I've tried using the built in player but it's too risky as some of the "forced" subtitles hardly appear and they are difficult to spot.

many thanks
    Dave

DVD Fab Media Player or VLC.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I'll try when I get home but I'm sure both these also show just title 1.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        DVD Fab Media Player or VLC.
        VLC when playing full disc backups from hard drive fails to load menu's etc and I can't even get to playing the movie.

DVDFab media player doesn't tell me what title is playing and the titles it give me as options (1, 2, 3....) don't correspond to what the blu-ray ripper is giving me (801, 851 etc.)

thanks for giving me something to try.

Hopefully something else exists?

What about a hardware player, does anyone see the correct titles on the LCD of the blu-ray players they use? I don't have one to test with.

thanks
        Dave

Comment

Working...
        X