Best Exotic Marigold Hotel won't play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Exotic Marigold Hotel won't play

Best Exotic Marigold Hotel copy will not play. Seems to copy ok. When played only get a blank screen.

Read this and post the required information: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=16
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

log1

Is this what you need?

06:53:54 Info Input Speed is: 8991, Output Speed: 8991

06:53:54 Info StartPerf Speed: 8991, EndPerf Speed: 8991

Burn Folder 2013-02-25 06:53:54 -----------------------------------------------

06:53:54 Info RootDir: C:/Users/HAL9000a/Desktop/hotel/FullDisc/BEST_EXOTIC_WW/

06:53:54 Info VolumeName: BEST_EXOTIC_WW

06:53:54 Info WriteMode: 4

06:53:54 Info Operation Started!

06:53:54 Info Source File Size: 44806 MB

06:54:11 Info Writing LeadIn...

06:54:11 Info Write started 22941152 sectors to write

08:21:08 Info Synchronising Cache...

08:21:08 Info Synchronising Disc 0

08:21:11 Info Synchronising Disc 65536

08:21:12 Info Closing Track...

08:21:12 Info Finalising Disc...

08:21:26 Info Operation Successfully Completed! - Duration: 01:27:27

Comment

No, browse to your Documents folder there will be a DVDFab or DVDFab9 folder depending on which version you are using, open and include the internal log and the burning log.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll check. There were two other text files there, but they were too large to send. How do you send such oversized files. Can I send you the text file itself (single file). Please be patient with me. As you can probably guess, I'm pretty new to all this.

Comment

It's probably a long series of all the logs you've ever done, all we need is the last log from the failed attempt. A txt file is fine or cut and paste it into your post, include the burn log the same way.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Here is everything in the DVDFab9 folder.
              Attached Files

Comment

Seeing from the internal log, you used BD Copy full disc to bd50 folder and then burned the outputed bd50 folder to a bd50 disc. Why not use the burn option directly?

Comment

This is my first experience with the new format. Thank you. I'll give it a try.

Comment

Darn! I was sure that would fix it. Unfortunately no. As you suggested, I made the copy by first clicking the 'burn' tab, filling in the source and destination, and clicked start. It took about 90 minutes as before. When I tried to play the disc, I got only the dreaded black screen.

Comment

Which player are using? Please try DVDFab MediaPlayer, which is wonderful.

Comment

My player is a recent model LG with the software up to date. No problems playing any other recent FAB blu-ray copies.

I was able to copy "main movie", but additional attempts to copy "full disc" failed (made lots of coasters). I'm hoping that a future update to DVDFAB ver9 will address the issue. Thanks for your help.

Comment

How about DVDFab Media Player or PowerDVD?

Comment

Those are softwares, right? I want to play it on a blu-ray player so that I can watch it on TV. Am I missing something?

Comment

They just want to know if it will play on a software player.Part of the trouble shooting process.Are you using a UK blu ray player by any chance? Also post your player model.

Another user had a similar problem playing a dvd9 on a hardware player even though it played on his computer with software it didn't play on his blu-ray player.Then he used imgburn to burn the disk and the problem went away.Img burn is a free burner you can download from the internet if you want to give it a try.
                              Last edited by glenns; 03-01-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X