Best Exotic Marigold Hotel won't play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I think I have what's asked for:

My blu-ray player is an LG, model BD630. As far as I know it's not UK.

I downloaded and installed DVDFab Media Player. The disc copy (Marigold) does play on it.

I also downloaded IMG Burn. Do I convert my disc to an image file and then burn it to a fresh disc?

Comment

You can burn a folder on your computer or a iso with img burn their are options for both.You can open imgburn and drag the movie in the program if you make a mistake the img burn program tells you.

You can also set up img burn to work automatically with fab by going into fab settings and under burn engine select img burn burner then when your using Fab and its time to burn it will use the imgburn program to do the burn.

If you burn 3d movies you must burn from a iso.When setting burn speed don't burn too fast use half disk speed or let imgburn choice burn speed set at auto.

Let us know the results.
      Last edited by glenns; 03-01-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

The best exotic marigold hotel is a UK movie is it a U.S. version? as your using a Matsushita (Panasonic) drive that doesn't allow you to watch or copy a acss protected disc which has a different region than the drive.This Panasonic computer drive is more restrictive than any other drive on the market.

You can use your computers drive model number and look it up on the internet you will see others having trouble with other brands of software with your drive.I am not sure any of this will help you it's just information i found from your logs and info. on your computer drive on the internet.

For developers to look at i found this in one of his VSO logs.
        2013-02-25 10:53:11 Warning Profile list not found: Code 00 00 00 [No sense information.] Page 2A not found: Code 00 00 00 [No sense information.]
        2013-02-25 10:53:11 Warning 0:0:0 - MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ230AS 1.00 [E] (Usb) not listed because it was impossible to detect if it's a writer. Error detail follow

Comment

Here is a error in your internal log for developers to look at:
          0m 18.12s: exception when getting bdinfo 1000 100 242 E:/BDMV/BACKUP/PLAYLIST/00299.mpls

Comment

9.0.2.8 new fab version posted today so download and try this version also.

If you want to try something else another user reported the same problem he switched the internal burn engine to VSO in Fabs software settings its a part of the Fab software so its a choice in the burner menu and that worked for him.
            Last edited by glenns; 03-01-2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Using Image Burn, I converted full disc original to an ISO image and burned it. No luck; blank screen.

Using the latest version (9.0.2.8) I will copy and burn using VSO to burn per your suggestion. Will let you know.

The region code is North America.

Stay tuned...

Comment

Working...
              X