This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy no blu ray burner please help

i have copied titanic 3d blu ray to my hard drive and am now stuck.
    i thought i could just add it to media player, it has the space for 70gb but it wont go on.
    i'm not sure if its because its in m2ts file format and my media pplayer doesent handle it or what.
    does anyone have any suggestions, i need to get if off my hard drive , but dont want to lose the film ...it took 2 and a half hours to get on there.
    not sure which is the best way to go so would really appreciate help of any kind.
    thanks

You need to give us more information.Is the 3d movie on your hard drive a iso or a folder? Does your media player play 3d movies? if yes doe's it play from 3d iso's or from 3d file folders some do both others do one or the other.Are you trying to go from computer drive to another external or internal hard drive that the media player uses? only with more information can we help you.

If you just need too get it off your drive then compress it down to a 3d side by side and use regular dvd's to burn it on a regular dvd burner.That's if your tv can play side by side most do.
    Last edited by glenns; 02-27-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

thanks for helping

the film is in the hard drive on my pc and in a folder . when you go in the folder into streaming the files are m2ts.
      the media player is a freecom 450 wlan and i thought it did everything but perhaps not.
      I'm trying to move it from the pc hard drive to the media player hard drive .
      the media player is external and i can move it from room to room to watch films.
      i have tried to burn it as a blu ray 100% copy from the pc hard drive to the media player using fab but after about 5 minutes it stops saying problem with writing.
      i'm running check disc on the media player hard drive at the mo just in case there is a problem with it, but cant see that as i use it to put dvd's on all the time and have never had a problem.
      thanks for all your help

Comment

This is what the media player says on its internet page.
        Movie Player: store and play back DivX/MPEG-4 movies in DVD & HD* quality,Video compression formatsAVI, MPEG4/2/1, XVID, DIVX, WMV
        Your media player doesn't do 3d blu ray from what i read but you can convert the 3d blu ray to side by side 3d and burn it to the media players drive or burn it to regular dvd with a regular dvd burner.Then play on your tv if it does side by side most do.
        Last edited by glenns; 02-27-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
          This is what the media player says on its internet page.
          Movie Player: store and play back DivX/MPEG-4 movies in DVD & HD* quality,Video compression formatsAVI, MPEG4/2/1, XVID, DIVX, WMV
          Your media player doesn't do 3d blu ray from what i read but you can convert the 3d blu ray to side by side 3d and burn it to the media players drive or burn it to regular dvd with a regular dvd burner.Then play on your tv if it does side by side most do.
          the tv does do side by side ..

Comment

I answered how to make a side by side in your other topic this whole topic can be deleted as its being dealt with in a smiler topic.

Comment

Working...
            X