Clear All

3D Copy TV not auto detecting 3D

Ive use blu ray copy to shrink various 3D titles to 25GB disc

steps:
    -Ripped the disc
    -used BDcopy and clicked on main movie
    -chose copy as 3D
    -put it to BD-25GB
    -after the compression I used Imgburn and selected the folder that dvdfab outputted too and chose (create iso image from files/folder in Imgburn so I can have another iso image)

The first two times it worked beautifully on The Amazing Spider Man and Avatar.
    But for others like Bolt, Cars 2, and Alice in Wonderland the tv didnt detect the 3D and I had to manually convert it to 3D and it was noooo goood the originals looked much better. But the first two that I had done looked exactly like the originals.

Whats going on? Any advice would be great thanks!!!

In your last step fab burning engine must be used to turn the 3d folder into a iso then img burn can burn it as Fab burning engine puts the 3d ssif files into the iso.

Comment

You can mount the miniso in the output folder by DVDFab Virtual drive up from version 1380 and then burn from the virtual dirve to iso or physical disc.

Comment

Does it matter if I dont burn to a disc? I save the output to my desktop and dvdfab puts the BDMV and Certificate folders inside and I just transfer the whole folder to Imgburn. I play my iso files through a Xtreamer Prodigy black. Dont think I've seen that step from the first reply. 8.2.2.7QT version

Comment

Ill try the second answer sounds promising to make an ISO!

Comment

You can do this a easy way just keep the movie in iso form no need to do extra work.Make sure Fab burner is selected in fabs settings before you do this. Its all automated and will compress a 50 gig 3d iso to a 25 gig 3d iso and put it in a iso folder for you on your hard drive in one step after you make a 50 gig iso to your hard drive.

1) Put store brought 50 gig movie in fab use clone or burn in version 9 clone to 50 gig iso.

2) Reduce 50 gig iso to 25 gig iso 3d- put movie in Virtual drive, open Fab (movie goes into fab by itself after a few seconds after Fab is opened) then select main movie or full disk and select 25 gigs in the output box.

In the save to box your burner drive is listed we are going to change that by clicking on the yellow folder to the right of the save to box.Click it then on the left theirs a column look in it you see computer under that is your name click that =C\users\your name then from that list select documents then dvdfab then iso so in the save to box should be C:\users\yourname\documents\fab\iso\ now this can be a little different if you changed the default place fab puts its files.

So when done click next brings you to the 3d page with make 3d movie already checked for you by default then hit start.Fab does the compression to 25 gigs full 3d then turns it into a iso and puts it in fabs folders under iso.So theirs no need to use img burn because now you have a fab made iso with the proper ssif 3d files in it.Now you can burn this file in Fab or img burn or stream it.Once you do this this way you will always do it this way its easy and it works well unless you just want to burn it to disk.

Comment

To burn Blu-ray 3D disc, we suggest to use DVDFab and choose DVDFab burning engine, or you can use DVDFab to make a Blu-ray 3D ISO file, then burn with other burning engine.
              Last edited by fengtao; 03-05-2013, 05:36 AM.
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
              X