Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy open full copy bd50 iso 3d doesn't show

I'll try to explain...
    I open 3D BLU RAY with fab blu ray copy and it shows 3d options.

i copy full disc bd50 using top option full 3d to my hard drive.

i open hard drive copy of full disc and 3d options don't show so when i reduce it to 25gb for putting on disc it just comes out as normal blu ray not 3d....

anyone know what i'm doing wrong.....

How to make a 3d disk.

First make sure Fab burning engine is selected in Fabs software settings.
    Download vitural drive from fabs front page http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=VIRTUALDRIVE

Second-Take store brought 3d blu-ray make sure its clean no fingerprints,dust dirt or scratches this is a important step so clean disk even if it looks clean.

Third-Put store brought disk in burner and clone disk to hard drive using blu-ray copy select clone or burn in version 9.This makes a 50 gig exact copy minus the copy protection and is put in Fabs folder named clone.

Forth-Take this file and load in virtual drive and select Blu-ray copy You can make a 50 or a 25 gig full disk,main movie full 3d or side by side (Data file in 3d).The full disk includes everything on disk, the main movie is just the main movie both can be made in full 3d meaning 1080p in each eye the same as the store brought disk is.

The side by side is not a blu-ray but 1080 in one eye with the other eye less resolution.They can be put on blu-ray disks(25 gigs) or compressed and put on single or 2 layer regular dvds at 1080p or less resolutions.

Advantage is you don't need a 3d blu-ray player to play a side by side movie just need a 3d tv or 3d monitor and a regular blu ray player for 25 gig disks or if compressing to less than 25 gig with blu-ray main movie then a regular dvd player can play side by side 3d if it supports the format.Newer one's may.

I think all blu-ray players will support side by side.Your 3d tv must also support side by side most do..If you make just the main movie you can compress side by side to any size disk or any resolution.The 3d effects are the same.They also look great even compressed to 8.5 gig 2 layer disks on a large screen tv.Your pushing it on 4.5 gig regular dvd's but it can be done it is highly compressed maybe kids won't know the difference.

Now at the bottom of the page there's a small box that says 50 gig that's the default setting and is a drop down box when clicked here you select 25 gigs if you want a 25 gig disk.This is for full disk full 3d.Hit start and several hours later fab makes and burns a 3d movie for you.

For main movie full 3d you select this first in blu-ray copy then you can take out sound tracks you don't want and choice which subtitles you want to copy or don't select any if you don't want any then check the 25 gig box on the bottom of page and hit next it brings you to the 3d page their 3d is already selected for you this will make a full 3d disk.Just make sure that little box at the bottom of the page that 25 gig is selected if not you get a 50 gig copy uncompressed.If you want a side by side you select it here instead of the pre checked full 3d copy.

Now put a blank 25 gig in your burner drive fab will take it from here and compress the movie and do the burn for you if the disk is in the drive.If you don't have the disk in the drive the disk can be burned later by putting the new made 22-24 gig compressed 3d folder (that should be in full disk or main movie folders in the Fab program files)load it in virtual drive and select write data or burn in version 9 and burn the disk always make sure you do this with Fabs burning engine that gets set in software before you even make the 50 gig iso from the store brought disk or you won't get a 3d disk Fabs burning engine burns the 3d files on the disk.

Img burn can do this only if you made a 25gig iso during the compression stage so only if you made a 25 gig ISO can you use img burn to do the burn.

It's better to compress and burn in the Fab program all at once.When you start going to other programs to do the burn they may have higher burn speeds that's a bad thing burning the disk too fast Leeds to a lot of problems and reason it won't play in other players.When setting burn speed set to auto or one half disk speed to make a disk that plays well on other players.

Fabs program files is where the log files are under log, their Fab records each step of the process in case something goes wrong if so you can cut and paste the log file for the movie you just done and put it in a post so staff or user's can look at them to see if their are errors or fab bugs to be fixed it's a great help when something goes wrong.The newest made file is the last one at the bottom all files for all disks made are here unless you delete them.If using img burn to burn a 3d iso they also have a log file should something go wrong post its log file.

Their is another file called the burn log this file tells a lot about the burner you used we can check to see if your burner software is out of date or if your burn speed is set to high and other things so also include a burn log when something goes wrong with burning a 3d disk like no 3d etc.Again cut and past only the part of the file that you had trouble with the newest movie done is the top log in this case.Their dated also to make them easy to find.

Sounds hard but its like riding a bike after you get the hang of it.When done their are two copy's of the same movie in Fab folders the 50 gig iso and the 25 gig compressed movie you just made.They will still be their so you can make another copy or delete them.Their in two different folders

Comment

Ok now your going to have me use my psychic powers I think when your putting a full disk from your hard drive back into Fab to do the compression are you using 3d ripper? as this is the only way the 3d page doesn't come up.

You need to select blu ray copy then full disk if you want a 3d full disk the 3d page comes up with full disk or with main movie.With main movie the 3d page comes up after you hit the next button.

Don't forget Fab burning engine MUST be used when making a 3d movie from a folder like your trying to do. Img burn burner can be used only if you made a ISO when you put the disk on the computer for a 3d movie.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
        Ok now your going to have me use my psychic powers I think when your putting a full disk from your hard drive back into Fab to do the compression are you using 3d ripper? as this is the only way the 3d page doesn't come up.

You need to select blu ray copy then full disk if you want a 3d full disk the 3d page comes up with full disk or with main movie.With main movie the 3d page comes up after you hit the next button.

Don't forget Fab burning engine MUST be used when making a 3d movie from a folder like your trying to do. Img burn burner can be used only if you made a ISO when you put the disk on the computer for a 3d movie.
        i'm using blu ray copy its just not picking up the fact its 3d
        i'll try to explain as i'm following instructions.

Third-Put store brought disk in burner and clone disk to hard drive using blu-ray copy select clone or burn in version 9.This makes a 50 gig exact copy minus the copy protection and is put in Fabs folder named clone.

i can't find clone in version 9 ...version 8 i can find it, but i'm using version 9 as suggested.
        i am using blu ray copy full disc and it brings up the 3d options..i tick the top one and off it go's producing a copy to my hard disc..
        i have the virtual drive on my pc.

the problem is when i open the hard disc folder with blu ray copy full disc it then doesn't show the 3d options and if you carry on without them it just produces 2d copy.
        hope this explains better

Comment

Originally posted by mrbasilbrush View Post
          i'm using blu ray copy its just not picking up the fact its 3d
          i'll try to explain as i'm following instructions.

i can't find clone in version 9 ...version 8 i can find it, but i'm using version 9 as suggested.
          i am using blu ray copy full disc and it brings up the 3d options..i tick the top one and off it go's producing a copy to my hard disc..
          i have the virtual drive on my pc.

the problem is when i open the hard disc folder with blu ray copy full disc it then doesn't show the 3d options and if you carry on without them it just produces 2d copy.
          hope this explains better
          ok
          I think i've found the problem.
          When i open the hard disc copy with fab blu ray copy it doesn't show the 3d options,
          but if you open fab blu ray copy ...dont try to open file but then go to my computer, my docs, my films etc (or wherever the film file is )and find the miniso file... double clicking on the miniso file will load the whole film up into dvd fab copy bringing up the 3d options.

Comment

If you follow what i say you would be making a 50 gig iso NOT a 50 gig 3d folder when you start.Here's the way you should do it.Directions for each version of Fab below.

Version 9-open fab set to blu-ray copy then hit the burn tab this will burn a (clone) exact copy (ISO) to your hard drive.After its on the hard drive you go to your Fab files and get the cloned copy then you load it in virtual drive first then open fab and the file will go into fab all by itself in a few seconds.

Then you set fab for full disk or main movie 25 gigs if that's what you want and load a blank disk into your burner then hit start in bluray copy then fab compresses the movie and does the burn for you.

If doing a main movie you set fab for main movie take out soundtracks and subtitles you don't want then hit next the 3d page comes up you hit 25 gigs load a blank disk in the drive if that's what you want then hit start Fab will compress main movie and burn the disk.

If you do this the way you did it by making a 3d folder you can't use img burn burner and its better to use a Iso when converting to any format as iso (clone) is a exact copy and is the way its on the blu-ray disk.

Version 8-Open fab blu-ray copy set to clone put the store brought 3d disk in your computer burner this will put a 50 gig clone (ISO) on your hard drive same as in version 9 your just using different controls to do the same thing.

Then go to Fabs files put the cloned Iso in virtual drive first then open version 8 the movie will go into fab by itself.Then use main movie or full disk click on 25 gigs load a 25 gig disk in drive hit start then Fab does the compression and burn for you.
            This way Fab burner or img burn burner can be used to do the burn if setup in settings the burner you have selected gets used by fab automatically and the disk gets burnt in 3d.You don't have to do anything else.
            Last edited by glenns; 03-09-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
              If you follow what i say you would be making a 50 gig iso NOT a 50 gig 3d folder when you start.Here's the way you should do it.Directions for each version of Fab below.

Version 9-open fab set to blu-ray copy then hit the burn tab this will burn a (clone) exact copy (ISO) to your hard drive.After its on the hard drive you go to your Fab files and get the cloned copy then you load it in virtual drive first then open fab and the file will go into fab all by itself in a few seconds.

Then you set fab for full disk or main movie 25 gigs if that's what you want and load a blank disk into your burner then hit start in bluray copy then fab compresses the movie and does the burn for you.

If doing a main movie you set fab for main movie take out soundtracks and subtitles you don't want then hit next the 3d page comes up you hit 25 gigs load a blank disk in the drive if that's what you want then hit start Fab will compress main movie and burn the disk.

If you do this the way you did it by making a 3d folder you can't use img burn burner and its better to use a Iso when converting to any format as iso (clone) is a exact copy and is the way its on the blu-ray disk.

Version 8-Open fab blu-ray copy set to clone put the store brought 3d disk in your computer burner this will put a 50 gig clone (ISO) on your hard drive same as in version 9 your just using different controls to do the same thing.

Then go to Fabs files put the cloned Iso in virtual drive first then open version 8 the movie will go into fab by itself.Then use main movie or full disk click on 25 gigs load a 25 gig disk in drive hit start then Fab does the compression and burn for you.
              This way Fab burner or img burn burner can be used to do the burn if setup in settings the burner you have selected gets used by fab automatically and the disk gets burnt in 3d.You don't have to do anything else.
              hi
              i will try the burn method as soon as this one has finished shrinking.
              thanks

Comment

Working...
              X