No Option for DVD Dual Layer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Option for DVD Dual Layer

I just downloaded 9.0.3.0. It appears that you can no longer compress Blu Ray to DVD9. If you select "To DVD" it compresses automatically to 4300MB (even though the DVD9 option is displayed). If you select "Customized" you no longer have an option for DVD9.

Am I doing something wrong or is Blu Ray to DVD9 (dual layer) not available?
    I7-2600 3.4 GHz / Asus P8P67 / LG Corsair XMS 8GB DDR3 1600 / EVGA GEForce GTS-450 / 10X WH10LS30 10x Bluray Burner / Windows 7 Ultimate / Cisco E2000 Router / Argosy HV335T / D-Link DNS-321 & Linksys NAS200

Look up to the buttons along the top after selecting the BR source, at the far right is a "To DVD" button, I think that's what you are looking for.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I see a little glitch in the GUI, even if you select DVD-9 it switches back to DVD-5 but is shows 8100MB and I tried one and it works OK.
      Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

We've found this issue and will fix it asap.

Comment

Thanks Terry I had no doubt!

Albert Einstein

Comment

I just downloaded 9.0.3.1. Everything seems fine. Task Time Left is even back which is nice to have. Thanks
            I7-2600 3.4 GHz / Asus P8P67 / LG Corsair XMS 8GB DDR3 1600 / EVGA GEForce GTS-450 / 10X WH10LS30 10x Bluray Burner / Windows 7 Ultimate / Cisco E2000 Router / Argosy HV335T / D-Link DNS-321 & Linksys NAS200

Comment

Working...
            X