BD used to load, now does not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD used to load, now does not?

Recently tried to back up a disc again that I had backed up in the past but now I get read errors. Same drive, same firmware, same PC, no damage to disc (in fact I tried two copies of this title with same result). The only thing that's changed is the DVDFab version. Fortunately my log hasnt been flushed since I made the first backup so here is the log from both events, hopefully someone can figure out why this won't load!

Also for what it's worth I dug up 8.1.3.2 and tried it now and I get the same error as with current versions. I'm thoroughly stumped.
    Attached Files

which version are you talking about with your issue???
    "Are you still master of your domain?"
    Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Multiple versions, as shown in the log. The working version was 8.1.3.2, the current versions not working are 9.0.2.8 and 8.2.2.6, but since I tried 8.1.3.2 now and it is currently failing like the new ones, I don't think the version is the problem.

Since most other discs still load fine and it's only this one that's a problem I don't believe it's strictly a hardware issue, and the firmware for my drive hasn't been updated (Nor has there been a firmware update that I have missed, none have been issued)

Comment

We will check this issue asap, thanks for your report.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X