Problem with Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 BD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 BD

Ok so I'm using Fab ver. 8.2.2.8 and ver. 9.0.3.1 and the rip process for the full disc completes successfully without any mention of having cinavia protection on it. When I burn to disc and try to play on my cinavia free standalone player with which I've no problems with any other Blu-Ray before a message comes up telling I can't play this copy protected disc. Is there Cinavia on this disc or not you be the judge. Here is my log with the Fab ver. 8.2.2.8. See for yourself and please help if you can. I've tried both versions and neither work. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by babyboy; 05-27-2016, 07:23 PM.
    Keep smiling.

So is anyone having the same problem with this movie or is just me?
    Keep smiling.

Comment

It's not a Fox movie so it shouldn't have Cinavia.What is the make and model of your cinavia free model player?

Comment

Originally posted by babyboy View Post
        So is anyone having the same problem with this movie or is just me?
        I have the same problem too. I think it is Lions Gate encryption.

Comment

The top cat:What make and model player are you using and please post both your internal and burn logs.

Babyboy:Can you also post your burn logs

Summit entertainment is on the trailer.
          Last edited by glenns; 03-25-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your input and help. I've read online that it is a lionsgate protection that's preventing the playback. Now that's something I've seen before. Lionsgate every so often does put there own protection on movies. So that being said can we get a decryption for such a protection from Lionsgate?
            Keep smiling.

Comment

Where did you buy this disc? If it's from the online store, please give us an url for purchasing. Thanks.

Comment

I bought the movie from Walmart in Ontario, Canada. The model number for the movie is, 007 74212 10553. I don't know if this helps. But I hope it does. The website is, www.walmart.ca
                Keep smiling.

Comment

same problem as first post

Comment

rehsawg: Did you also get your disk in Canada?

Comment

Just wondering if there is any update to this problem I and others are having with the Lionsgate version of this movie. Is the Fab team working on this?
                      Keep smiling.

Comment

Of course. We are dealing with issue of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. Please give us more time and wait for the fixed release. Thanks.

Comment

I don't mean to be a bug but I was wondering how the solution to the problem with this movie is coming. Any updates yet? Just wondering

Thank you
                          Keep smiling.

Comment

Breaking Dawn Pt.2

I just copyed this movie with no problems using V.9.0.3.5 plays fine with no messages. I have lighting record off, all codes disabled and encode with software only on, hope this helps... Jemarti8

Comment

I tried every option with no success. But thank you for your input.
                              Keep smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X