ARGO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARGO

I was having problems just making a Blu Ray 25Gb copy for a long while. Now that I have d/loaded this new beta version 9.0.3.1 Beta, I had no problems in making a copy of my Blu Ray ARGO. It went so smooth I couldn't believe it. The copy of ARGO on a Ritek BD-R 25Gb worked great. This I believe is the first Blu Ray I have been able to make with this software. It's about time. I just wanted to let anybody who has been having some problems know, you might want to try and d/load DVDFAB Blu-Ray Beta v9.0.3.1, you might be suprised how easy it is. Just follow the instructions and be finished in two steps and about an hour or so. Movie into Blu-Ray writer then after it analyses the disc it starts to copy to hard drive, after it finished, then hit next. Then put a blank BD-R(formatted) disc in and set it up to copy to your BD writer and hit next and then in 15 minutes its' done and it came out fantastic. So by changing to the new beta I am finally making copies of my Blu-Ray movies. Thanks everyone for allowing me to read all your posts. It helped me finally learn how to copy my Bly-Ray movies. Thanks all!!

You are very welcome!
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
    X