Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia activated/BDMV-REC doesn't work

Hi Folks,

Got a problem, tried to make a blu ray copy of the movie "Premium Rush" which contains Cinavia protection. Burned the movie with make a bdmv-rec disc selected on. After the movie is burned and i try to watch the movie on my blu ray player (European model of LG-HX772) the cinavia pop up message comes after the 20 minutes....Anybody knows what i am doing wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong. Your player is the culprit as it is detecting Cinavia. You have several options: Play it from a media player (many to choose from) or play it on an older Blu-ray player that does not activate Cinavia. If your TV accepts a USB stick, you could also play the movie off that.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamworks View Post
      Hi Folks,

Got a problem, tried to make a blu ray copy of the movie "Premium Rush" which contains Cinavia protection. Burned the movie with make a bdmv-rec disc selected on. After the movie is burned and i try to watch the movie on my blu ray player (European model of LG-HX772) the cinavia pop up message comes after the 20 minutes....Anybody knows what i am doing wrong?
      I have lg bp125 its infected too
      But if i rip it to mkv and play it on thumb stick my player doesn't detect cinavia
      ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Blu Ray Players

Is there a list anywhere of bluray players that do not detect cinavia

Comment

Cinavia listing ..

Originally posted by red44car View Post
          Is there a list anywhere of bluray players that do not detect cinavia
          Try this one:

Comment

Good luck finding one there are very few mabe on amazon or ebay buy imo they are over priced your best bet would be to look into media players like vidon.me or pivos aios and micca

Hope it helps
            ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Working...
            X