No announcement yet.

3D ripping, seems like I messed up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy 3D ripping, seems like I messed up?

Hello all, I been reading a lot lately and asking questions here and there and it seems that I may have messed up all my copies of 3D BR movies.

I used DVDFAB to do a BD 3D COPY to my computer, and what I got were folders. I am guessing they were the BR structure folder like "BDMV" and "CERTIFICATE". I realized in there I didn't see any 3D movie, but I just kept ripping my movies. I had done like 20 3D movies when I started reading that it wont work unless you rip to .ISO.

Now, I did not rip any to .ISO. What I want to know is, are all my rip useless now? I cant have them as 3D at all? I will have to rerip everything?

Thanks.

Hi juan71287
    Please give this thread a read through it may help http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=21327
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

TY so much for this. I will read and get back to you ASAP.

Comment

If you made a full disk with the make 3d disk checked (it is checked by default) then you still have a 3d folder.Now if you want to burn this folder to disk you must do it with fab and in fabs software settings you must have fab burning engine selected in the burning engine box for blu rays.

It's always better to do conversions from iso's not file folders and with iso's 3d files can be burned to disk with img burn as the 3d files are in the iso where as in folders the 3d files in the iss folders are invisible until the Fab burning engine makes them visible during the disk burning or iso making process.

You can turn your 3d folders back into 3d iso's if you need them in iso form to play with a player that only plays 3d movies from iso's just put them back into fab select burn and change the output from your disk burner to output a iso folder in fab just make sure fabs burning engine is selected in blu ray burning engine in fabs settings.

Comment

glenns explained this issue perfectly!!

Compress your BD3D in 25GB in Image with DVDFab Burning engine.
          Or
          1. Compress your BD3D in 25GB in folder.
          2. Mount it with Virtual Drive.
          3. Create an image disc with ImgBurn.
          4. Burn this Image Disc with ImgBurn.
          - Verify if SSIF exist under BDMV folder.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

OMG OMG, I got it working The 3D is actually still there (i have not tested it on my BR player yet, but i saw the .ssif files and I am guessing if they are there then the 3D is good)!

You sir are a genius and DVDFAB is the best!

WORTH MY MONEY AND TIME.

THANKS!

Comment

Working...
            X