This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry Potter no sound

I ripped the new Harry Potter, played great on the computer, good sound, but on the Blu Ray player I had a drumming sound, that I think was a part of the sound mix, but nothing else, the only change I made was to add "English" to the audio stream and subpicture(I was informed earlier I needed this for sub-titles, that did by the way show up) but no voice or background music.
    Help!!
    Last edited by Complication; 12-20-2009, 04:21 PM. Reason: Post moved to new thread.

Originally posted by durkinjt View Post
    I ripped the new Harry Potter, played great on the computer, good sound, but on the Blu Ray player I had a drumming sound, that I think was a part of the sound mix, but nothing else, the only change I made was to add "English" to the audio stream and subpicture(I was informed earlier I needed this for sub-titles, that did by the way show up) but no voice or background music.
    Help!!
    Can someone at least help me with the right settings to obtain subtitles?

Comment

Is the audio tracks in dts format ?
      I have the same problem with the DTS (I robot and indipendence day)
      [My Pc] Case: Antec Twelve Hundred, Cpu: Intel Core i7 - 860, M/b: Asus P7P55D, Ram: 2 x 2 Gb Patriot DDR3 1600 Low Latency, Video: Sapphire Ati Radeon 5770 1 Gb GDDR5, Power: Corsair 620 HX, Hard-Disks: 320Gb WD RE3 Sata-II + 1 Tb WD Green Ed. Sata-II, OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.
      Licensed Customer from January 2008.

Comment

Working...
      X