Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy 8.2.2.8 error on 3d compression

Hi

I ve been triyng to compres a couple of BD 3d to 23 GB without success, Getting same error again and again

1.-Copied disc to HDD as Full (iso) (copy as 3d)
    2.- Tried to compress ISO either by mounting it with Virtual Drive or just opening it with DVDFAB and get same error

Have tried disabling GPU still the same.
    I am attaching the logs
    Can someone please advice on what am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Hi dapo
    Please give this post a read through it may help http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...20&postcount=2
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thank you for the link, I see my first mistake was not Doing a CLONE of the original Disk i did a Full Disk (copy as blu-ray 3d)

Will recreate with Clone and will post back Results

Comment

Unfortunately it still did not work

I cloned the movie MONSTERS INC 3D to HDD and mounted it in virtual drive 1.4.1.0
        Used DVDFAB Blu-Ray - Full Disk (copy as Blu-ray 3d) size BD25 1080P/i for output

and got the same error. Attaching the logs

Thank you
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi dapo
          Could you also try using the latest version 9 found here http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA to see if you still have a failure?
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Turn lightning recording off and try again if you still can't get it to work try a older version of Fab like this one to do the trans-coding work after you put the disk on the hard drive with the newest version of Fab.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
              Turn lightning recording off and try again
              He did, pulled from logs
              3m 21.13s: info: video encode mode(0), bitrate(7147), lr-encode(no)
              8m 49.66s: info: video encode mode(0), bitrate(7147), lr-encode(no)

It seems as if this might be the problem
              11m 13.51s: error: not find valid right m2ts file for 3D left m2ts(11)
              Not sure though.

@ dapo
              Also go int Fab settings and turn everything to software, see pic
              Hope this helps
              CBR929
              Attached Files

Comment

By default Fab uses all software when making full 3d the only thing that may work with full 3d is lightning recording and I saw this in his log the log before the bottom log.

14m 36.99s: Lightning-Recoding (accelerate H.264 software decoding and encoding) enabled.Maybe he turned it off in his other logs i just took a quick look at the one before the bottom.

I also recommend a older version of Fab as I have already done this 3d movie without problems on Fabs older software when the movie first came out some time ago..

I have almost every 3d movie their is and the ones that I have problems with are normally cured using older versions of Fab.Now for the newer 3d movies we will have to see if older Fab programs will work when current ones don't work.

For the New movie Hobbit the old program worked but only on the first disk the 2nd disk the older and newest program failed because a file looped.Is this a defect or a new copy protection a job the developers must handle for me the work around was a uncompressed main movie this worked fine and was less than 25 gigs in this case.

Another hint is when a full disk full 3d doesn't work try main movie full 3d sometimes this will work when full disk doesn't.
                Last edited by glenns; 04-15-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X