Trailing stream baffles DVDfab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailing stream baffles DVDfab

Compressing "Cape Fear" (1991) Universal Studios Blu-ray, it seems a 20-second long stream appended to the end of the main movie drives DVDfab crazy ... into thinking the movie is 2x long i.e. 4+ hours (and adopting a very-low bit rate) or, when reaching this add-on stream, marching in place never advancing. I've tried various ways to compress the whole movie for back-up.

My cure was to tsMuxeR cut a fraction of a second before the movie ends. I assume the appended stream is the usual commercial rights notice and having nothing to do with ending credits. I'm posting as an FYI to anybody having a similar problem.

I have a problem with Jurassic park 3d when making a side by side db9 using the hd soundtrack only.The avg bit rate was to low and the picture looked real bad..

How do you tell if this movie has a added 20 second file to it's end? I made a 25 gig full 3d iso from the same 50 gig iso and had no trouble with it.

Comment

This time it turned out to be a cuda problem for me.

Comment

The streams are shown as DVDfab decodes. Also, tsMuxR shows these when you open a playlist. A contiguous 2hr+ movie stream with a 20sec trailer stream is suspicious.

Comment

Working...
        X