will not open any blu-ray movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will not open any blu-ray movie

Since 9.0.3.8 install blu-ray copy fails to open even previous version 9 copies. Since the version before 9.0.3.8 functioned without problems would you supply a link to the working version?

Maybe it is a link to 9.0.2.8 that I need. Can you help?

Eventually, I uninstalled all versions of 9 in an effort to install 9.0.3.8 as a working version. "9.0.3.8 appears unbelievably flawed."

Try the special build located here: http://174.142.61.206/DVDFab9038.exe
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Same problem repeated. The link will install but can not open any movies.

Comment

Hi,

Did you get any error message when opening source? Or DVDFab does not read any source?
        And please post your dvdfab_internal.log file.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

won't open movies

No error messages.
          the software was allowed an hour with only disc opening pop-up repeatedly not opening movie.

I uninstalled 9.0.3.8 & installed 9.0.2.6,which works without flaw, then upgraded to 9.0.3.8 which again failed to open movies. From that point i uninstalled 9.0.3.8 the installed 9.0.2.6. Once again the 9.0.2.6 works without flaws & completes all blu-ray backups.

Maybe you should post a how to operate 9.0.3.8. Since you are convinced your newest version is without flaw. YOUTUBE.com may explain what I am doing wrong but 9.0.2.6 does right.

Comment

Originally posted by MERX2006 View Post
            No error messages.
            the software was allowed an hour with only disc opening pop-up repeatedly not opening movie.

I uninstalled 9.0.3.8 & installed 9.0.2.6,which works without flaw, then upgraded to 9.0.3.8 which again failed to open movies. From that point i uninstalled 9.0.3.8 the installed 9.0.2.6. Once again the 9.0.2.6 works without flaws & completes all blu-ray backups.

Maybe you should post a how to operate 9.0.3.8. Since you are convinced your newest version is without flaw. YOUTUBE.com may explain what I am doing wrong but 9.0.2.6 does right.
            Post log
            Please post your logs the default location is: For DVDFab8_Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log For DVDFab9_Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab9\Log For Mac: /User/User name/Documents/DVDFab/Log Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here. If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log
            ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Hi MERX2006
              Please post your internal log, that is the only way us members or developers will be able to help you.
              I'm confused by your comment here...
              Originally posted by MERX2006 View Post
              Since 9.0.3.8 install blu-ray copy fails to open even previous version 9 copies. Since the version before 9.0.3.8 functioned without problems would you supply a link to the working version?

Maybe it is a link to 9.0.2.8 that I need. Can you help?
              Do you mean trying to copy a copy, or copying a movie that a previous version did?

If you need an older version of Fab send me a Pm with your e-mail address and I will be happy to sent it to you.
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X