Fails to complete the process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fails to complete the process

I've been using DVDFab for quite a while now and generally it works (most of the time). Windows 8, I7 processor, 8GB of memory, plenty of free drive space, DVDFab 9.2.8 Two blu ray drives, one to read the disk, one to write.

For a month or two now, it has been behaving oddly. Every once in a while it works fine but most of the time (almost always) it reads the blu ray to the Temp folder/Main Movie. It then stops. Although there is a fresh blu ray in the write drive, DVDFab just stops. It is does nothing, even if i leave it for hours.

Oddly, if I cancel and quit, the movie folder disappears, so I can't burn it with Nero or ImgBurn. I've tried to find different settings to change, but can't find any. Any theories on what I could change?

Try the latest version and then report back.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by triglyph View Post
      I've been using DVDFab for quite a while now and generally it works (most of the time). Windows 8, I7 processor, 8GB of memory, plenty of free drive space, DVDFab 9.2.8 Two blu ray drives, one to read the disk, one to write.

For a month or two now, it has been behaving oddly. Every once in a while it works fine but most of the time (almost always) it reads the blu ray to the Temp folder/Main Movie. It then stops. Although there is a fresh blu ray in the write drive, DVDFab just stops. It is does nothing, even if i leave it for hours.

Oddly, if I cancel and quit, the movie folder disappears, so I can't burn it with Nero or ImgBurn. I've tried to find different settings to change, but can't find any. Any theories on what I could change?
      Take a look at the drive letter you have selected as the DESTINATION and make sure it matches the drive letter of the dvdrw that contains the blank disk. ;-)

Comment

And if you want to keep the movie's folder, when DVDFab finishes writing to the hard drive, copy the movie folder to another location before you close Fab and afterwards the copy of the folder you made will still be where you copied it to after the Temp folder purges. ;-)

Comment

Working...
        X