bd-r freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bd-r freezing

Hi all, I own 2 sony bdr-350 and one sony bdp-bx18 stand alone blu-ray players. My problem is as follows. on some back ups (all on bd-r 25 mg media)taken 2 and looper and arbitrage as three examples, after approx 20 min of play on both bdps350 players the movie freezes. I checked and the firmware update I had installed, does not include cinivia. My Sony bdpbx18 will play these all the way through with no problems. I have not updated firmware on bdpbx18 due to new firmware includes cinivia. the two sony bdps350 plays 95% of my older backups with Shark Night as an exception, this one also freezes. Unless it is a compression issue on these titles that perhaps the newer bdpbx18 may be capabe of and not older model bdps350, I dont have a clue. Does anyone have the answer or perhaps the cure? Thanks for any imput you may have. Steve

Hi you asked for a cure and that's just what i am going to give to you.
    Buy a media player and all your current and future problems will go away including any Cinavia problems.

I have all the movies in your post and they play fine on my Micca media player and their are many brands of media players to choice from.The play station has this same problem with any 25 gig 3d movie I see no cure for this it's going on for a long time and doesn't ever seem to get fixed so all I can say is their is a solution and its called a media player.

I will offer you a work around when making disks make 50 gig iso's this works all the time.Blanks are about $4.50 each media players $89-$130 or so with the higher cost ones able to do 3d.A 3t hard drive for storage is about $149.00 these two items are really the two best things i brought to solve so many problems.Their are quite a few of us that will tell you as I am telling you.

Comment

Working...
    X