This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue ray closing

Hi all just purchase blue ray to blue ray al I trying to do is copy my disk but each time I click on it. The target is the blue ray disk an when it scan the disk for the source it close thanks for the help
    I have 6.0.7.0
    Last edited by troy512; 09-20-2009, 11:10 PM.

Hi bigtonyt,
    It seems your trying to back up a BD+ movie. As yet and hopefully not for long, Fab can't "do" BD+ I'm sure it will shortly. We will just have to be patient.
    There are a couple of threads about this explaiing what's going on.

Comment

ok

so how do i know whats blue ray movies are what as in bd+ i just have 2 movies the code and the international do the have a web site so i can look up and see not to get bd+ movies thanks for the info.

p.s. i wish dvdfab would of told me that befor i spent my money about cant back up bd+ movies

Comment

bigtonyt, You will be able to back up BD+ very soon. I have a few I want to backup to my hard drive, we just have to be a bit patient. BD+ has loads of extra code that takes a while to break. DVD Fab will come up with the goods as soon as poss.

DVDFab is money well spent, it's an excellent bit of software and a reliable company. I've been using it for years and I''s never let me down yet. Given time all BD will be as simple as DVD to back up and the blank discs will be as cheap a DVDs

Comment

Working...
        X