mick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mick

Unable to open blu-ray disc. DVDFab states "internet is required to open the blu-ray disc. if you have firewall software installed please configure it to allow dvdfab to access the internet"
    Tried to configured Zone Alarm to no avail.
    Shutdown Zone Alarm then tried again to same result.
    This problem started when i installed version 9.0.3.9 (when 9.0.3.8 was in situ it was OK. Just installed 9.0.4.0 latest version no change.
    Can anyone help me please.

Mick

Hi Mick
    Can you go back to 9038 to see if the problem goes away?
    If you do not have it give me a Pm with your e-mail address and I will sent it to you so you can test it.

You can also try using the Fab uninstaller to uninstall Fab clean the registry with CCleaner found here http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ until nothing is found, then downloading a fresh installer from Fab and reinstalling it.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Gave It a Go!

Removed DVDfab from PC, used CCleaner registry to remove all traces of DVDfab restarted PC. Re-installed DVDfab 9.0.3.8, still the same problem!
      Going to Zone Alarm forum. Thanks for trying, if you have any more ideas please let me know. Mick

Comment

Try 8.2.2.8. Still best version they made. Sad that they stopped updating tho, cause as you can see on the Forum... Nothing but problems with the new version 9 series...
        "Are you still master of your domain?"
        Cosmo Kramer

Comment

8.2.2.8 is alive and well for me. I picked up a Jack Reacher DVD, ripped it to the HDD as a folder with 9.0.4.0 and then used 8.2.2.8 on the HDD source for everything else.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Wish they would just stay with 8.2.2.8 and forget about the version 9 series... I think they will lose customers with all the fixing of issues that were already addressed in previous versions, and now they are starting all over....... leaving the tried and true 8.2.2.8 in the dust.... Bad decision....
            "Are you still master of your domain?"
            Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Mick

I gave the latest version of 8 a go, and it was OK. Thanks for the advice. But will this version be able to handle the latest copy prevention codes, will it be updated?
              Thanks again Mick

Comment

Nope.... No updates....
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                X