X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

willie

I can not make a copy in blu-ray TERMINATOR SALVATION

I have try to blu-ray to blu-ray with DVDFAB 6.2.0.5 and after 1 hour and 13 minutes it said job complete successfully. I try to play the movie in my stand alone blu-ray player it only play the previews when it comes to play the movie it stops. Does anybody has any ideas?

First you should try latest beta version.
    Also check if the ripped files plays fine on the pc (before burning).
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

I too am having this issue, I couldn't get a correct burn when using the DVDfab burning engine. I received an error message .04 % into the burn. Then I swithced to imageburn as far as the burning engine... The burn completed but when I played the bluray disc on my ps3 it only played the trailers but not the movie. I have now switched to the movie only option and the disc has been running for almost 24 hours now. Very confusing and frustrating. Can someone please save the day, and save my new christmas gift (bluray burner)?

Comment

I had no problems with this title in R1 and was able to play the BD5 disc I made on the PS3. What DVDFab version are you using and region do both of you have?

Comment

I did make a successful burn on the blu Ray after all in the main movie mode. Although it did take about 24 hours to backup the movie. I'm using region 1. Is there something I can do to make the backup process faster?

Comment

Yeah, buy a new computer.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Just curious how you know he has a slow computer? 24 hours is a long time even on a slow machine. Guess it could be a Pentium 1 or something.

Another alternative is to buy double layer BD discs to avoid the need for compression. A rip and burn will take about an hour on a fast computer maybe two hours on a slow one. But, going this route really makes the great features of Fab unnecessary, so you could just use imgburn.

Comment

I also had problems with this movie. I copied it to to my videos folder in iso and it only copied about half of the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsanqu View Post
                  I can not make a copy in blu-ray TERMINATOR SALVATION

I have try to blu-ray to blu-ray with DVDFAB 6.2.0.5 and after 1 hour and 13 minutes it said job complete successfully. I try to play the movie in my stand alone blu-ray player it only play the previews when it comes to play the movie it stops. Does anybody has any ideas?
                  Hi williamsangu,
                  If I am not mistaken this is one of those movies that you need to play on a stand alone first to determine what the chapter is.
                  Take note of the chapter then in main select that, if main is what you are trying for.
                  If on the other hand you want the full disc just rip to your HDD then burn using ImgBurn as your engine to a double layer disc.

Comment

Working...
                  X