X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman Dark Knight - audio not synchronized

Hi, i have that problem.
    I tried all language (eng dd, end dd true hd, ita dd, both together) but just from the beginning audio is not sinchronized, it start 2-3 seconds after the video

Tried with the latest beta version.

Any hints ?
    [My Pc] Case: Antec Twelve Hundred, Cpu: Intel Core i7 - 860, M/b: Asus P7P55D, Ram: 2 x 2 Gb Patriot DDR3 1600 Low Latency, Video: Sapphire Ati Radeon 5770 1 Gb GDDR5, Power: Corsair 620 HX, Hard-Disks: 320Gb WD RE3 Sata-II + 1 Tb WD Green Ed. Sata-II, OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.
    Licensed Customer from January 2008.

Is the question too difficult or too easy ?
    No one with this problem ?
    [My Pc] Case: Antec Twelve Hundred, Cpu: Intel Core i7 - 860, M/b: Asus P7P55D, Ram: 2 x 2 Gb Patriot DDR3 1600 Low Latency, Video: Sapphire Ati Radeon 5770 1 Gb GDDR5, Power: Corsair 620 HX, Hard-Disks: 320Gb WD RE3 Sata-II + 1 Tb WD Green Ed. Sata-II, OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

Comment

Obviously not because of the lack of responses and the lack of detail that you supplied.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Dark Knight audio

No problem here. Just compressed Dark Knight to 25 GB movie only. Audio sync fine.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Obviously not because of the lack of responses and the lack of detail that you supplied.
          Oh, sorry for lack of details and sorry for my english, but i thought question was very simply.
          I am trying to shrink Dark Knight into BD25. That's all.
          If i choose one language or all language (about 8 in my version), with or without hd, audio is always 2-3 seconds desinchronized (it starts always after the video, from the beginning).
          The problem is the same just from the .iso (or from the folder) i create with dvdfab in the pc, so is not a problem with the recorder or with the media, but it's a problem with the re-encoding process.

Thanks again.

Comment

You posted not enough info to help so with that said read the Help Us Help You sticky and post the information to this thread so someone can actually help you instead of asking 20 questions to get that information

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
              You posted not enough info to help so with that said read the Help Us Help You sticky and post the information to this thread so someone can actually help you instead of asking 20 questions to get that information
              Ok. I have all my hardware in signature and I don't get any error, simply audio start after the video. I'm serious, i didn't know which "more info" i had to post. Now i have read your reply and as soon at home i'll post the log, i think you only need it (and i have only it to supply as "more info", right?).

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by diemme75 View Post
                Ok. I have all my hardware in signature and I don't get any error, simply audio start after the video. I'm serious, i didn't know which "more info" i had to post. Now i have read your reply and as soon at home i'll post the log, i think you only need it (and i have only it to supply as "more info", right?).

Thanks.
                The logs tell a lot as to what happens but I am not the one who needs them as I do not trouble shoot Blu-ray. I just ask stuff that members who do help need so they can help. Just check the Help Us Help You sticky so you know what logs to post

Comment

This is the log.
                  I am noob, but i can understand there is a problem, maybe with the acceleration, now i try to disable...

P.S. Which is the command to insert the log inside here (without attach file) ?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by diemme75; 12-25-2009, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Yes !
                    Without video acceleration it works !!
                    I can "official" says that (at least on my Pc) the 5770 is not fully supported as video acceleration.
                    If I disable it the render process is 20 minute faster and all works perfect !!

Comment

Working...
                    X