This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playing year one blu ray rip on media player

new blu ray titles year one & terminator salvation rip fine but when i play on media player they jump all over the place how do i organise properly

Well let's start with what media player you are using? How you saved those files to computer? How you are trying to play those files with the media player? I do not have Blu-ray but this info will help someone else to help you better

Comment

noontec v8 media player playing from a harddrive all other movies ive ripped are perfect seems to be the latest movies from sony

Comment

This would indicate that your media player is playing the files from the stream directory itself rather than recognizing the rip directory as a Blu-Ray format. These 2 movies need the information in the playlist directory to get the order right.

You could try using tsMuxer to stitch the movie into one file but you will have to manually determine the correct order. The playlist files have the order, but they are a binary format. Maybe somebody else has an idea on an easy way to detect the order.

Comment

Working...
        X