Why ImgBurn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why ImgBurn?

New user and just curious: I've had successful BD burns using the "stock" burner, but see that that we have the option of installing and using ImgBurn or Nero. Are there advantages to ImgBurn (i.e., quicker, layer issues, etc.)? In general, do users experience fewer problems w/ImgBurn, or should I leave well enough alone? (A 25g burn takes me about 20 minutes.)

Sorry if this should be obvious, but a quick scan showed too many hits for ImgBurn.

ImgBurn is a lot more configurable and there's automatic write speed so if you change brands and speeds of blank media Imgburn remembers what speed you set the burn rate to and automatically sets it for you. Among other things that make it the best!
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      ImgBurn is a lot more configurable and there's automatic write speed so if you change brands and speeds of blank media Imgburn remembers what speed you set the burn rate to and automatically sets it for you. Among other things that make it the best!
      Mod, thanks for the quick response!

Comment

Originally posted by mjmbond View Post
        Sorry if this should be obvious, but a quick scan showed too many hits for ImgBurn.
        That's only because ImgBurn = Awesome!

Comment

Working...
        X