X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator Newbie

Greetings,

I've been using DVDfab for quite some time and have my entire movie collection on one hard drive. We love the WDTV unit, which plays everything perfectly for us.

However, I now want to start upgrading my collection to Blu-Ray. I bought Terminator: Salvation as my trial movie. I used the movie only option and when I play it on the WDTV, the movie starts over 3/4 of the way into it.

I tried to do a full disc into both regular files and iso format. When I tried to play them all that would come up is "The making of" scenes.

I am using the trial version of DVDfab BR.

Can someone please show me the light as to how to make an BR iso or preferably BR movie only file that will play on my WDTV box.

Thank you,

Cuervo5150

Choose Blu to Blu Main movie as this has the least compatibility problems!

Depending on space required I recommend either choosing BD9 1080P or BD25 as I presume this will all be going on your WDTV ext HDD?

If that doesnt work then with the DVDFab folder full movie you have already created OR after doing the main movie bit above, you then extract the m2ts file from your BDMV-->STREAM folder and find a program that is free that does 'mkv 2 vob' conversion specifically for PS3 as this will make the file especially compatible with your WDTV.

Comment

At this time you would need to manually stitch the M2TS files together in the correct order. Unfortunately that is no easy task but can be accomplished with tsMuxer.

Comment

Working...
      X