This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DvD Blu Ray encryption [SOLVED]

I just tried to make a copy of Gone with the wind, got this error message after the analyis " "Task 1_ Failed Error = 401. Does Fab have any Blu Ray movies it cannot decrypt?

Posting the same thing on another forum that has DVDFab forum is considered cross posting and is frowned on

Comment

Originally posted by durkinjt View Post
      I just tried to make a copy of Gone with the wind, got this error message after the analyis " "Task 1_ Failed Error = 401. Does Fab have any Blu Ray movies it cannot decrypt?
      Yeah there are alot of movies it cant decrypt yet, but there are many that it can. Fengtao will fix it up , he always does.

Comment

Originally posted by durkinjt View Post
        I replied this to the same post over on CDFreaks

Well if you are using version 6.2.0.5 then you are probably getting that error because the BD+ decryption is still in beta stages. So you actually need version 6.2.1.5 beta to try this movie. You can download 6.2.1.5 beta from the link below

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          I replied this to the same post over on CDFreaks

Well if you are using version 6.2.0.5 then you are probably getting that error because the BD+ decryption is still in beta stages. So you actually need version 6.2.1.5 beta to try this movie. You can download 6.2.1.5 beta from the link below
          Thank You, new version worked

Comment

Posting the same thing on another forum that has DVDFab forum is considered cross posting and is frowned on
            Does this mean we are limited to ask a question on only one forum? Kind of takes away other opinions.

Comment

Most longtime members/users frequent both forums and the only thing that is different is the staff for them. But I guess it your choice as I will be no longer helping on the other forum as everyone come here now except for a few who not know about this forum yet

Comment

Most longtime members/users frequent both forums and the only thing that is different is the staff for them. But I guess it your choice as I will be no longer helping on the other forum as everyone come here now except for a few who not know about this forum yet
                I think he was talking about why he could post in 2 different forum areas within forum.dvdfab.com.

The answer to the question is that most people read multiple areas depending on their interest. The different forum areas are just a way to organize things. We rather not have the same conversation going on in 2 different places.

Comment

not really Complication as he posted the exact same thing in the Sub-forum for DVDFab over on CDFreaks and to me that was crossposting as it is still a DVDFab forum that it was posted in but it all working for him now

Comment

not really Complication as he posted the exact same thing in the Sub-forum for DVDFab over on CDFreaks and to me that was crossposting as it is still a DVDFab forum that it was posted in but it all working for him now
                    My bad. I thought he posted twice here.

As far as I am concerned the other forum does not exist. Queue sound bite... "There can be only one!".

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
                      My bad. I thought he posted twice here.

As far as I am concerned the other forum does not exist. Queue sound bite... "There can be only one!".
                      That is how I am thinking now as well as they are dead there for fab as most know about the official DVDFab forum here now

Comment

Working...
                      X