Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to backup 3d Blu ray without any quality loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D Copy Best way to backup 3d Blu ray without any quality loss?

Looking to copy my 3D blu rays to hard disk and was wondering the best way to do this without loosing any quality?

these need to be playable on a HTPC via a 3D TV active shutter

i dont want half resolution.

I previously thought this was only achievable via ISO files and cyberlink/arcsoft etc etc

Is there any formats which allow you to strip out the menus etc but still preserve FULL 3D as it is on playing a disc?

Cheers

You can make 50 gig iso's full 3d same as disk.
    You can make main movie full 3d iso or folder with files uncompressed.
    You can make full 3d reduced to 25 gigs main movie or full disk.
    You will be happy with any of the above and you get to preserve what ever audio comes with the disk or which ever one you choice for main movie.]

We do have trouble if you take 3d main movie uncompressed and play on a second hard drive it won't play in 3d with media players.It only plays if you burn the disk or play on the hard drive it was made on with power dvd 12. or other 3d software player.

To clone a 50 gig disk just open fab use burn to make a 50 gig iso make sure 50 gig is in the box below that's it. To make a main movie put the 50 gig iso on the hard drive first then click on main movie take out any soundtracks you don't want click next the next page comes up with make full 3d disk make sure its checked then start when done you have a main movie only 3d copy.Make sure 50 gig is checked at the box on the bottom to make a uncompressed copy.
    Last edited by glenns; 06-11-2013, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Ah the main movie even if copied to an iso will not work if played from a different hard drive?

That would be the feature I want but I need to play it from a different hdd

Comment

What I said was a 3d main movie uncompressed wouldn't play in 3d with a media player using a second hard drive.Your using a Home theater pc if this uses a software player then try it as this may work but if you use a outboard media player it won't.
        Last edited by glenns; 06-11-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X